The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GMC Play League "Prestige Worldwide" 2.0 (Teams Available) [XBOX 360]

Go Faulk Yourself

Notable available players: Pekka Rinne, Brayden and Luke Schenn, Scott Hartnell, Nathan Horton, Braydon Coburn, Patrick Berglund, Brad Marchand, M.E. Vlasic, Rich Peverley, and Marian Gaborik.

Looking to shake things up. Need a new #1 centreman. Only untouchables are Myers, Johnson, and Wellwood.

Teams that have been kicked prior to the sim for inactivity and/or no response, MTL (Count Monty), VAN (Zfetch) & BUF (Dr Nubbs)

VAN is a temporary kick, and this will last until beginning of season, if he does not come back, the team will become available.

MTL & BUF, I don't know where they have been. MTL I will message on CDC to see what's up, BUF I don't know what's going on with him either, but it appears both have been offline for a while, they have one day to respond otherwise the teams open up.

Teams that have been kicked prior to the sim for inactivity and/or no response, MTL (Count Monty), VAN (Zfetch) & BUF (Dr Nubbs)

VAN is a temporary kick, and this will last until beginning of season, if he does not come back, the team will become available.

MTL & BUF, I don't know where they have been. MTL I will message on CDC to see what's up, BUF I don't know what's going on with him either, but it appears both have been offline for a while, they have one day to respond otherwise the teams open up.

Archived