Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Faulk Yourself

NHL 13 GMC Play League "Prestige Worldwide" 2.0 (Teams Available) [XBOX 360]

1,871 posts in this topic

Why so cocky when we haven't played?

2 weeks? We'll see.

:-)

I honestly hate you and Mackinnon. More than anyone else in the world.

the only ones in this league that deserve to talk is ana and la and the comish. everyone else is garbage. umadbro, no one wants you here... get over it.

the only ones in this league that deserve to talk is ana and la and the comish. everyone else is garbage. umadbro, no one wants you here... get over it.

I have to give Pittsburgh credit, he is going to be a lot tougher to beat in this series than I previously thought. Crazy game 1, highlighted by a Gagne power-play goal with 14 seconds to go in the 3rd to win the game 5-4 and to complete the 4-2 comeback.

Side note: Taylor Hall was put to sleep and is gone for the series :)

il back my talk up next year. I do what I want.

and ana I was gone for a bit cause of theae corrupt mods and admins on the site.

Can pittsburgh like i dont know play his games? This final is taking forever! I dont know how you anti-playoff kids last this long...

He's down to play after all this badgering finally... but he wants to wait until after the canucks game now.

The Stanley Cup should be awarded by the end of the night.

He's down to play after all this badgering finally... but he wants to wait until after the canucks game now.

The Stanley Cup should be awarded by the end of the night.

Good series Pittsburgh, you contained me well and gave me more trouble than I expected. I am pretty lucky to have come back 4-2 in the 3rd period in 2 games against you, I usually don't find myself behind much and had I not have been able to come back it could've been a much closer series. I can't wait for the off-season and I cannot wait to see what I can do next year with Datsyuk actually on my playoff roster ;)