The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GMC Play League "Prestige Worldwide" 2.0 (Teams Available) [XBOX 360]

Go Faulk Yourself

Hey guys,

I've decided to step away from the league for the time being. Just had to say it was really fun to play in this league, especially against the league's best players. Shout outs to Stanley Cup winners New Jersey and Pittsburgh for making it impossible to place higher than 3rd in our division, and to all the Melvins and non-Melvins alike out in the West for providing all the lolz. Also, a big thanks goes to ZSElite and Go Faulk Yourself for creating and running this league.

All games will now be played by GT: Dodedede16 so message him from now on.

Blöm out.

Cool. I had more shots and nearly 4 minutes more TOI. Quality of my shots were superior. Just a game where things didn't go my way. I'm not going to discredit your win, but you had 2 goals that my defenseman poked right to your stick, and the goalie got paralyzed. The 4th goal was me aggressively pinching late in the 3rd trying to get a goal.

Enjoy the win, but if I see you in the playoffs, expect a hard series.

ALSO, if I ever get a lead on you, expect me too play the same trap-style that you do.

Yup. Lucky goals for sure. Anaheim is the only team who actually had more time on attack and shots then me. No one comes close to out attacking me.

With all the luck + BS goals in this game, its almost impossible to go 82-0 even if you remove the top guys.

Archived