The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GMC Play League "Prestige Worldwide" 2.0 (Teams Available) [XBOX 360]

Go Faulk Yourself

Actually, I'm going to remove the temp-kicks off of CAR & TBL as of this moment. I'll talk with them to make sure, but I need to keep this league rolling and I can't be having everyone temporarily leave the league and still keep their team.

So if I were you, just saying, take CAR or TBL.

So, I couldn't help but notice that during my 2 week absence Phoenix (AKA Brendan "I don't know how to playoff" Gaunce) somehow managed to get a few wins against some other fellow GMs. That's unacceptable. You're giving him the false sense of adequacy and that's just cruel. He might think he has a chance. I just did my part by slapping him yet again (shout-out to his 0-4 playoff record) and I think it's time you all start doing yours by putting this melvin back in his place via continuous sexual assaults.

So, I couldn't help but notice that during my 2 week absence Phoenix (AKA Brendan "I don't know how to playoff" Gaunce) somehow managed to get a few wins against some other fellow GMs. That's unacceptable. You're giving him the false sense of adequacy and that's just cruel. He might think he has a chance. I just did my part by slapping him yet again (shout-out to his 0-4 playoff record) and I think it's time you all start doing yours by putting this melvin back in his place via continuous sexual assaults.

Archived