The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GMC Play League "Prestige Worldwide" 2.0 (Teams Available) [XBOX 360]

Go Faulk Yourself

I seriously cannot afford 2 of my games getting simmed with the risk of losing and/or injuries. It's the second last sim period of the season and some people like myself are fighting for a playoff spot.

New York Rangers and Toronto Maple Leafs haven't been online, and it would be appreciated if you could at least temporarily kick them so I can get my games in.

I seriously cannot afford 2 of my games getting simmed with the risk of losing and/or injuries. It's the second last sim period of the season and some people like myself are fighting for a playoff spot.

New York Rangers and Toronto Maple Leafs haven't been online, and it would be appreciated if you could at least temporarily kick them so I can get my games in.

Somehow beat Dallas in the Sim with 2 75 overall forwards on my first line, PP and PK as well as a 77 overall defenseman playing first pairing, PP and PK while Jamie Benn, Morgan Klimchuk and Tyler Myers were scratched to prevent injury

Last sim of the season - Philadelphia needs to destroy Buffalo, NYR and NYI one last time.

Archived