The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GMC Play League "Prestige Worldwide" 2.0 (Teams Available) [XBOX 360]

Go Faulk Yourself

Lolol, I had jumps on the depth chart, that was about it..

K. Beach from 74 to 81

J. Hayes from 72 to 78

M. Kruger from 76 to 79

P. Larsen from 76 to 78.

N. Kadri from 79 to 80.

N. Leddy from 80 to 81.

All my tops forwards didn't go up, including Gerbe who I expected to... Still the fact that he didn't saved me from paying him 3M more.

Lolol, I had jumps on the depth chart, that was about it..

K. Beach from 74 to 81

J. Hayes from 72 to 78

M. Kruger from 76 to 79

P. Larsen from 76 to 78.

N. Kadri from 79 to 80.

N. Leddy from 80 to 81.

All my tops forwards didn't go up, including Gerbe who I expected to... Still the fact that he didn't saved me from paying him 3M more.

1. Fair enough. Being a human rights supporter everyone can talk all they want. I feel so hypocritical with that rant post above. Now that I think about, you got me. Good job.

2. Your statement isn't very clear and precise. Let me help you with that. It's OK, I know you'll get it eventually. First, we always begin a sentence with a capital. Secondly, I think you meant to use the word "have" instead of "of". There's also too much of a space between "4" and "potatos". Of further note, "potatos" has an "e" after the second "o", so it looks like potatoes. Thirdly, the word "its" denotes possession. "It's" -- note the apostrophe -- is short for "it is". Lastly, you spelt "hard" wrong. Again, don't worry. It's hard without a grammar booklet and dictionary, isn't it?

3. The amount of effort required to read and reply to your responses is too damn high. I mean, ain't nobody got time fo' that! Therefore, I would like to formally raise the proverbial "white flag" and declare you the winner of the troll war that, for much of the time until now, was just you vs. nobody. Congrats.

1. Fair enough. Being a human rights supporter everyone can talk all they want. I feel so hypocritical with that rant post above. Now that I think about, you got me. Good job.

2. Your statement isn't very clear and precise. Let me help you with that. It's OK, I know you'll get it eventually. First, we always begin a sentence with a capital. Secondly, I think you meant to use the word "have" instead of "of". There's also too much of a space between "4" and "potatos". Of further note, "potatos" has an "e" after the second "o", so it looks like potatoes. Thirdly, the word "its" denotes possession. "It's" -- note the apostrophe -- is short for "it is". Lastly, you spelt "hard" wrong. Again, don't worry. It's hard without a grammar booklet and dictionary, isn't it

3. The amount of effort required to read and reply to your responses is too damn high. I mean, ain't nobody got time fo' that! Therefore, I would like to formally raise the proverbial "white flag" and declare you the winner of the troll war that, for much of the time until now, was just you vs. nobody. Congrats.

2. Your statement isn't very clear and precise. Let me help you with that. It's OK, I know you'll get it eventually. First, we always begin a sentence with a capital. Secondly, I think you meant to use the word "have" instead of "of". There's also too much of a space between "4" and "potatos". Of further note, "potatos" has an "e" after the second "o", so it looks like potatoes. Thirdly, the word "its" denotes possession. "It's" -- note the apostrophe -- is short for "it is". Lastly, you spelt "hard" wrong. Again, don't worry. It's hard without a grammar booklet and dictionary, isn't it?

Archived