The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GMC Play League "Prestige Worldwide" 2.0 (Teams Available) [XBOX 360]

Go Faulk Yourself

Lol don't hype it. O'Reilly is actually valuable to an NHL team as opposed to in the game, and even then the 5 million per year offer sheet (not 6.5, you moron) that Calgary gave him is just as stupid as the money you gave him in our league before you went off crying and quit. Besides, I don't even remember people making fun of you for that deal when you had the idiotic Henrique (6.65 hahahahaha) signing overshadowing the O'Reilly contract. Also, keep in mind Jay Feaster is the same idiot that signed Wideman for over 5 million, so I don't know how him continuing to destroy his team justifies the offers you made, Mike Keenan.

Lastly, I fail to see how "EAT PU$$Y" is an effective way to insult most people. Please, try again. Actually, on second thought don't, just get the hell out of this forum before LA comes on and hurts your feelings again.

The temp kicks were all from inactiveness during the resign phase, anyone who missed it on the last day got kicked so their team could still build as free agency progressed, and wouldn't be a piece of crap.

I've messaged everyone who was kicked temporarily, so I did give them a warning beforehand and afterwords. It's up to them now if they want to come back, they have until the end of the sim otherwise I'll just put the team as open. MTL is excluded from this however because he told me personally he has no XBL so unless we're 29/30 and someone wants MTL, I'll leave it vacant under his name.

Archived