The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GMC Play League "Prestige Worldwide" 2.0 (Teams Available) [XBOX 360]

Go Faulk Yourself

im gonna say the samething to u as i told touchet last month. I have a life, i dont just live off my parents money i go to school full time and work. i am up at 4 am every week day to go to school, when i get home i am tired some of those days i work and i dont get off till 10ish. i have to work for what i have and need i dont have time to spend all day on a video game and forum and bully people to pad my ego and make myself feel better nor do i need to. when i have the time i will send u a invite like i did yesterday. it wont be tonight as i am gonna go to bed now and it wont be tmrw as i got school and a project i got to finish and i work. that beeing said i am still a active player and i get 95% of my games played but i am not gonna drop everything i am doing just to come on to a game so u can play nhl13 some more

im gonna say the samething to u as i told touchet last month. I have a life, i dont just live off my parents money i go to school full time and work. i am up at 4 am every week day to go to school, when i get home i am tired some of those days i work and i dont get off till 10ish. i have to work for what i have and need i dont have time to spend all day on a video game and forum and bully people to pad my ego and make myself feel better nor do i need to. when i have the time i will send u a invite like i did yesterday. it wont be tonight as i am gonna go to bed now and it wont be tmrw as i got school and a project i got to finish and i work. that beeing said i am still a active player and i get 95% of my games played but i am not gonna drop everything i am doing just to come on to a game so u can play nhl13 some more

Archived