The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GMC Play League "Prestige Worldwide" 2.0 (Teams Available) [XBOX 360]

Go Faulk Yourself

Things changed. Called in sick for work so that I could finish my short little research paper (Drug abuse in the workplace, if you're interested). I can play today, just send me a private message and it'll show up on my e-mail app and I'll be on right away.

Cool random fact: Legally, one can not be fired for being intoxicated or under the influence of drugs while working. There is legislation that says that if one is found being intoxicated or under the influence of drugs while working that individual must be taken off the job site and accommodated as if he (or she) were injured or disabled. Accommodations include things like addiction/rehabilitation centres and other forms of therapy and return-to-work programs. So, in case you just happened to be stoned on the job one day don't worry too much. Just don't hurt anyone else or cause damage to anything and you'll be fine! lol

Things changed. Called in sick for work so that I could finish my short little research paper (Drug abuse in the workplace, if you're interested). I can play today, just send me a private message and it'll show up on my e-mail app and I'll be on right away.

Cool random fact: Legally, one can not be fired for being intoxicated or under the influence of drugs while working. There is legislation that says that if one is found being intoxicated or under the influence of drugs while working that individual must be taken off the job site and accommodated as if he (or she) were injured or disabled. Accommodations include things like addiction/rehabilitation centres and other forms of therapy and return-to-work programs. So, in case you just happened to be stoned on the job one day don't worry too much. Just don't hurt anyone else or cause damage to anything and you'll be fine! lol

First and foremost, great game Pit. Came right down to the end, I just got into some bad penalty troubles when you got behind my D.

Second, Trade announcement:

To Det:

C. Kunitz (83)

M. Stajan (82)

D. Siemens (71 prospect)

To Col:

J. Lupul (84)

J.Mursak (82)

I fill out my top line, and Det gets some good players in return

Good^ I only have 1 game too and its against the CPU.

First and foremost, great game Pit. Came right down to the end, I just got into some bad penalty troubles when you got behind my D.

Second, Trade announcement:

To Det:

C. Kunitz (83)

M. Stajan (82)

D. Siemens (71 prospect)

To Col:

J. Lupul (84)

J.Mursak (82)

I fill out my top line, and Det gets some good players in return

Archived