The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GMC Play League "Prestige Worldwide" 2.0 (Teams Available) [XBOX 360]

Go Faulk Yourself

Might be too tired to play tonight after the game, was up at 5:30AM this morning, so we'll play tomorrow.

And you'll probably be in the top 10 along with Mackinnon, just look at the league members list in our league, from top to bottom that basically is the seniority, WPG will be somewhere inbetween ahead of you though, so count that as well.

I WAS, but then Niemi has just been so terrible, atleast for me. So I figured since Ovechkin isn't producing many goals anymore thanks to Bourque and Backstrom, why not trade him?

I'm sure COL is pretty happy with Ovechkin either way, he didn't have much of a gamebreaker since he didn't get Claude and all, I hope Niemi fairs better with him then he did with me.

lol fair enough..

So funny story about claude,

Col went on Vacation and gave me control of his account for the first day of FA... So scheming with Anaheim like we normally do, we came up with a way to have some fun. So Im sure everyone was aware of FLA thinking he was sooooooo smart having all this free cap to sign all the best players and have a sick team this year. Well surprise, Im smarter... Me and Touchet played the part as one trustworthy and one not. I then left the party and he told Touchet immediately how much he offered to the Sedins and Claude, As soon as I had a number. We proceeded to chuckle as i offered a HUGE contract to claude to beat his 14M offer and just 0.005M more on Daniel Sedin on COL's account. Then with all money issues Claude will never get signed and Daniel is signed for 0.9M... Not sure how that all happened but I dont care anyways! :emot-parrot: lololololol so the only guy FLA got was Henrik. Forcing him to trade away all of his assets for one huge top line and take all of the enormous contracts Touchet and I didn't want to deal with.. Muahahahahahaha

TL;DR:

FLA is a moron :picard:

Eh, I'm pretty sure many people would disagree with that, I doubt CAR, DAL and ANA would want to be their respective teams again when there are other teams with much better depth and potential.

I plan to run the seniority as is. It's a fair system. If you paid your dues in this league and stayed for the long haul, you've earned the right to pick before others who have just joined, those who have left, and newcomers in general.

Some people might disagree with this system, but I see the only people who would are the ones that left the league and lost their spot,olI already know of someone who has looked to be quite sour of my idea, by deleting me on everything lolol

Well, I'm just making an inference (as well as I'm too observant), but good old Mr. Zack deleted me on XBL, CDC, and FB. I find that to be hilarious actually, I'm not too sure if THIS WAS the reason why, but considering he did it all yesterday (which is like a day after I made the announcement), I'd assume so hahahaha.

Hahahahahahaha wow. I expected more from him. He's still good enough to make the playoffs with a garbage Columbus team or whoever though. He would just have to pray he doesn't meet LA in the post-season because for whatever reason he assumed the downward dog position anytime he had to face him, or even me after the first season lolol

Yeah, but whatever lolol, I actually told him before he left the league what I planned to do (the whole seniority thing), I guess he didn't believe me when I said it..?

When he was leaving the league all he did was complain about his injuries again and that he had "no chance" to go past the second round (seeing as he had LA), so that's why he quit in the first place.

If he wants to join the new league still, that's fine though, idc.

Archived