The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GMC Play League "Prestige Worldwide" 2.0 (Teams Available) [XBOX 360]

Go Faulk Yourself

are there any teams currently still available? I work full time, but am free after 3 or 4pm on weekdays. I'll take anything available and work with what I have. I played a connected mode with just one person and it was still quite fun. Can't imagine what its like with numerous people! Thanks.

are there any teams currently still available? I work full time, but am free after 3 or 4pm on weekdays. I'll take anything available and work with what I have. I played a connected mode with just one person and it was still quite fun. Can't imagine what its like with numerous people! Thanks.

The New Jersey Devils have advanced to the Eastern Conference Finals, beating the Philadelphia Flyers 4-1 in their best-of-seven series. The defending Stanley Cup champions proved to be too much for the Broad Street Bullies; However, although the series was lopsided each game was decided by 1 goal.

"I tip my hat off to them. They're a great team." said Flyers captain Claude Giroux, who returned from injury in the series-clinching game and scored just a single goal while being very deadly offensively. "I wish them well. Last year they were the best team and I think they'll win it all again."

The New Jersey Devils have advanced to the Eastern Conference Finals, beating the Philadelphia Flyers 4-1 in their best-of-seven series. The defending Stanley Cup champions proved to be too much for the Broad Street Bullies; However, although the series was lopsided each game was decided by 1 goal.

"I tip my hat off to them. They're a great team." said Flyers captain Claude Giroux, who returned from injury in the series-clinching game and scored just a single goal while being very deadly offensively. "I wish them well. Last year they were the best team and I think they'll win it all again."

Archived