Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

logic

Bandwagoners..

8 posts in this topic

Yvg5ueF.png

If I see one more annoying, clueless person post a football status on facebook, someone is getting punched in the windpipe.

It's these people that ruin major sporting events, hell even sports for me in general.

They lack the very little knowledge you need to have to engage in a simple sports conversation, yet when the superbowl comes on they're "experts".

Even if you're going to bandwagon don't change your mind ON THE LAST FRICKIN' GAME OF THE SEASON!!!!

/endrant

You tell 'em, guy.

You tell the world.

Hahahahahaahaaaaaaa what the hellllll was the point of this thread???

Also, I just watched this game in Galveston, Texas. These mofo's are INSANE down here!!! Gross, fat, and inbred, but damn hilarious!

I expect you to follow up on this y'know

Sick proffy bro

All this over footsball? Geez, get a life bro...

I still don't have a favourite NFL team.

Yvg5ueF.png

If I see one more annoying, clueless person post a football status on facebook, someone is getting punched in the windpipe.

It's these people that ruin major sporting events, hell even sports for me in general.

They lack the very little knowledge you need to have to engage in a simple sports conversation, yet when the superbowl comes on they're "experts".

Even if you're going to bandwagon don't change your mind ON THE LAST FRICKIN' GAME OF THE SEASON!!!!

/endrant