Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Vintage Canuck-

GDT: Around the NHL Week Of February (04-08) 2013

Man, where the hell did Fasth come from... putting the ducks on his back and running.

Glad I picked him up in my fantasy pool. Was weak at G, Lu and Fasth as starters? yes please.

Man, where the hell did Fasth come from... putting the ducks on his back and running.

Glad I picked him up in my fantasy pool. Was weak at G, Lu and Fasth as starters? yes please.

‏@patersonjeff

ANA about to move to 7-1-1 & Corey Perry has 1G. Didn't see that coming #NHL

Have to say, I'm kinda surprised.

THe Officials will do what it takes to make the OIler a success .. timely powerplays to keep them in it .. as has happened in almost every game this year .. game management at its most obvious .. pathetic .. the penalty on Eakin was the same check that most Oilers forwards use when behind .. they do it over and over and NEVER get called for the hook .. joke League at times

What a joke .. several infractions on the Oilers in their own end preventing Dallas from getting any scoring chances, then a weak call to try to give the Oil the lead .. :picard:

What a joke .. several infractions on the Oilers in their own end preventing Dallas from getting any scoring chances, then a weak call to try to give the Oil the lead .. :picard:

That's the NHL for you. They don't even hide it anymore.

Also, the TSN guys haven't stopped raving about every guy on the oilers since the game started. I wonder who they want to win?

@helenenothelen

According to Ducks, Viktor Fasth is 1st over-30-year-old goalie in NHL history to win his first 4 starts.

@icemancometh

From Ducks: Fasth has a 0.98 GAA and .967 SV% in stopping 101 of 105 shots he's faced.

Impressive.

Jagr!! What a specimen.

Aww poor Ray, your team didn't win. Listen to how sad he sounds that the stars won.

If that was Eberle he would have been pumped. :lol:

biggest surprise this week so far is 3 straight losses for st.louis

also another loss for washington 2-8-1 after starting the season last year 7-0 i wonder if mcphee gets fired