The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PS3 - EASHL, Pacific Puck Predators - 36-4-2 Recruiting D

The Analyst

Here is my post on EA Forums...

Thanks for reading,

Vicodin14 / HeLL_Sh0t_ / SFedorov_91  Damn I've had too many psn's

2. 2-3 Defensemen. (1 Offensive and 1/2 defensive)  We play Canucks style hockey, with D pinching high and involved in the rush.  I am a very defensive minded Center that will cover your point or stay back when needed.

3. 1 Utility player open to filling in any spot.

My main requirement is activity.  We need to have guys on in order play games.  

A little about me, I've been playing club since NHL09, Played on teams such as, Gladiators (Who are still active), Angry Whoppers (Who moved to Xbox) Shattered Dreams (Who are now Capital Punishment), all clubs that are top 5, top 10 Elite.  I was a game tester for NHL 10, Community Representative for NHL11 and used to Moderate another EASHL site along with Spidermonkey224 (hi spider!), I quit playing club in NHL12 after I couldn't find time to play on a stable basis.  I haven't played club at all this year before joining this club, other than when I boosted a friend's Games played by quitting out.  

My stats since joining this club are:

12gp 17g 15a 32pts +9 on a team that is struggling,

Not bad coming out of retirement.

I'm helping this club because the are a group of good guys all in their 30's, that are looking to play some good hockey, have the drive to win but want to do it in a drama-free environment.

Please reply in the thread, tell me about yourself and I'll add you when I get a chance.

I'd like to play because OTP players are so bad it hurts. I've even been playing some goalie because playing out with a bunch of blueline wristers/clappers gets annoying. Unfortunately, I have no availability, I've only played a total of <100 games so far and I got the game right when it came out. Good luck!

Me© and my bud (RW) are top 100 players. We are great cycling players both from Vancouver. We are 3 ppg players. I myself am legend 2 few games from leg 3 and can play fwrd and G. Can slot back on D but not the best. The Rw can also G. We are just getting back into eashl but we have always been top 100 elite and love to play 6s. If you want me and my bud to join leave me a inbox MSG or better psn me- granddaddyp2234

top 80 or not,

whining on the mic all game isn't something i have the patience for... nor is yelling at your mom in the middle of the game..

you tell us we can't cycle when yomama went north/south all game

You complain on the mic about the team's D, when you can clearly see we are having D tryouts.

Attitude > skill

now gtfo

Archived