The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Keep Booth or Raymond and Higgins for Future

In 3 years time if we don't trade away our prospects I see our roster looking something like this though line ups given don't reflect actual lineup.

Sedin Sedin Burr

Jensen Kesler Shredder

Hansen Gaunce Kassian

Plug Max Lap Plug No offence to Patti and Weise as I'm sure in 3 years they will have signed for more money elsewhere. If not great there still youngish.

So question is do the Canucks Resign Higgins and Raymond and hope to move Booth or do they keep Booth and let Higgy and May Ray walk the the end of the season? What gives our prospects the best opportunity going forward to have a smooth transition to the Biggs?

For Defence

Ballard (love the guy he's been great this season too) will be moved or bought out hopefully moved so he doesn't have a buyout on his resume.

Edler Tanev

Ham Juice

Garri Corrado or K Con....

in 3 years time we will have more prospects and possibly have signed FA that would change they dynamic of this team. its foolish to try and figure out who to keep 3 years down the road. that being said i would sign Booth to a lesser contract. maybe 2mill per year. hes fast, can score and he can hit. plus is Kesler and Booth develop good chemistry they can be very effective.

Archived