Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yete

Canucks system is very obvious haha

147 posts in this topic

I've been saying this since 2008...

Dump and chase is a good system.. Every line has a different style of play and the only reason why the Sedins don't dump and chase is because they have the skill to do so..

Dump and chase is a good system.. Every line has a different style of play and the only reason why the Sedins don't dump and chase is because they have the skill to do so..

3? PP's ...3 Edler drop pass on the entry.. He is by far the worst culprate.. hasn't really bit them tonight but man.. hell even the Sedins admitted they need to try something new and we continue to see the same stuff.

dump an chase system is for the bruins... not the canucks... the canucks don't have big bodies

Here we go were down 2-1 trade luongo fire the coach shoot the gm trade the sardens wow :picard:

How many Stanley Cups in that time?

With a team the Canuck's iced over most of those years, MOST coaches in the league would have accomplished what AV has.

He is EXTREMELY stubborn, predictable and close minded and it has shown.

So you are saying you could have coached the Canucks to a Stanley Cup in that time? Give me a break! :picard:

When did I say that?

I am simply saying AV has had more then his fair share of time and opportunity. He has shown his continued predictability and stubbornness.

Doesn't make bold moves

Changes up the lines before chemistry can be made or during a bad game (ie right now talking Kassian off top line).

Has favorites and scapegoats

Can't light a fire under the teams ass

ect. ect.

Sickkkkkk come back brooo!!

You have nothing to add, so every comment you make is attacking the other person saying that AV is better then them.

NO SH*T he is better, he is a decent NHL coach, but his tenure in Vancouver should be over.

Sickkkkkk come back brooo!!

You have nothing to add, so every comment you make is attacking the other person saying that AV is better then them.

NO SH*T he is better, he is a decent NHL coach, but his tenure in Vancouver should be over.

Guess the Canucks won in spite of AV :rolleyes:

Here we go were down 2-1 trade luongo fire the coach shoot the gm trade the sardens wow :picard: