The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks system is very obvious haha

yete

I would suggest you cheer for another team then who you find exciting. I don`t know about you but this was an awesome game, For me the Canucks are one of the most exciting teams in the NHL. And what do you know, we won tonight. Our system must suck because we didn`t beat them by more....

its quite funny to watch this team at the same time annoying.......

canucks system seems to be the same old nonsense

get in over the blue line dump it in!

chase chase! get the puck cycle go to the point take a weak shot

repeat step 1

other then the sedins this team has no skill time to pull the trigger now gillis

o wait gillis when u do pull the trigger u will realize that it was never LU it was always this boring system which teams shut down in the playoffs ...........

Right....or here is a thought, maybe I find it pointless responding after reading a number of your posts?

Also, I've been calling for AV to be fired for a while now, so it's got nothing to do with how the Canuck's are playing or have been playing.

But yes, of course, the Sedin's magic passing resulting in a goal was allllll AV. :picard:

Interesting that Tanev and Ballard were even on the ice in OT. I wonder if they just hopped over the boards or maybe just maybe AV had a little something to do with that.

Edit: Oh and you've been calling for AV to be fired for awhile now huh? Well guess what you have been just as wrong for that while as you are now.

Show some facts or stats to back up your OPINION of AV otherwise just stop cause you don't have a leg to stand on.

markus your right about dump and chase being a great system but its one canucks dont excute properly u need to hit the hell out of the dmen in the corners going in and vancouver lacks that talent at moment raymond hansen sedins are all talent no brawn which leads to predictable boring hockey lately coaching is horrible pp gives up short handed goals and cant get shots on net we steal games with luongo being unreal while edler continually hangs him out to dry

Yeah, the Canucks should get rid of that AV guy.

I understand that Ron Wilson is available, and if the team wants to wait just bit maybe Lindy Ruff, Peter Laviolette, or Adam Oates will be by with an application...

regards,

G.

Reading comprehension FTW!

I said nothing about AV being fired, highly doubt he will be.

What I will say is watch him once again get out coached and continue with his stubbornness when it really counts and pay for it.

Archived