The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks system is very obvious haha

yete

If anyone noticed today his mindless line juggling didn't pay off. It was Bieksa's slapshot that luckily tipped off the defencemen and deflected passed Dubnyk.

What really makes me angry about AV is when he says things along the lines of "we found a way to win." Is he relying on lucky bounces to win? Does he not have a plan for sucess? Why not find out what it is that happens when the team wins so you can, you know, practice it and refine or improve it?

I thought the Canucks are built to win with skills...not people are saying that we are not a skilled teams.

If we are not a skilled teams, yet, we are sure not a big and tough team, WHAT ARE WE?????

Yah winningest coach in Canucks history has relied on lucky bounces to get there ROFL What is he supposed to say we got down to an inferior team and we executed our superior plan to a tee and of course we got the W. You have to be careful what you say to the media and show a certain level of humility otherwise you are the first segment of every Hockey show for a week.

Hey do you know the winningest coach in the Sabres history? Probably! Yes it's Lindy Ruff. Unfortunetly nobody cares because he hasn't led them to any Stanley Cups yet, so it doesn't matter. My point is it doesn't seem like he knows what he's doing when he starts juggling lines after 1 bad period. He knows his team is sloppy out of the gate and yet he still switches things up for the 2nd. Why not just switch things up before the game, in practice, and give the players some time to build chemistry? Also playing the same style of hockey for the last 5 years without great success doesn't look good either.

Hey do you know the winningest coach in the Sabres history? Probably! Yes it's Lindy Ruff. Unfortunetly nobody cares because he hasn't led them to any Stanley Cups yet, so it doesn't matter. My point is it doesn't seem like he knows what he's doing when he starts juggling lines after 1 bad period. He knows his team is sloppy out of the gate and yet he still switches things up for the 2nd. Why not just switch things up before the game, in practice, and give the players some time to build chemistry? Also playing the same style of hockey for the last 5 years without great success doesn't look good either.

that is exactly what I have been saying. Our system is so bad. Good D in playoffs know how to stop it and we can not do anything. For example the Bruins. Their D knows how to deal with it so that is why we scored 7 goals in the whole series. Obviously when we face crappy or mediocre teams we look good. When playoffs come around Sedins are shut down while the other top paid players are sniping us.

that is exactly what I have been saying. Our system is so bad. Good D in playoffs know how to stop it and we can not do anything. For example the Bruins. Their D knows how to deal with it so that is why we scored 7 goals in the whole series. Obviously when we face crappy or mediocre teams we look good. When playoffs come around Sedins are shut down while the other top paid players are sniping us.

Injuries killed our team against the Bruins - Hamhuis screwed his back, Edler - broken hand, Rome suspended, Raymond - broken back, Kesler - labrum, Henrik - injured back, etc. We were going well until the injuries piled up. Teams that win the Stanley Cup not only have to be good, they have to stay healthy.

Archived