146 replies to this topic

#121 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,312 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:47 AM

what an idiot. 487 times people have surpassed 40 goals. lt is a large accomplishment ........no matter who you play against. (take out guys like wayne, gartner, lemieux and a bunch of others and that group then is about 300)

So now does that make Gretzky's records mean nothing because he played against so many pathetically weak teams?

You logic is flawed.

Yup I guess Gretzky played on a bottom dwelling team and only ever played against stacked all-star teams. Clearly the late 80s oilers were the league underdogs :rolleyes:
Posted Image

#122 ice orca

ice orca

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:09 PM

Yete must be a little ripe lately, cant even get 1 star on his threads.

#123 BedBeats™2.0

BedBeats™2.0

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,310 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

Oops, did I offend you on your dupe account? Seriously man, it takes a secure person to admit they are wrong, like I was about the Sedins. But it takes a real winner to call somebody out now over something they thought many years ago. At least the guy I quoted bases his failed thoughts on current events......what is your excuse? And just for the record, Kesler is a whiner and a diver who I have little respect for as a player because of how he cheapens the game and hurts his team with his antics. I would love to see him traded.

You sure got me there.

If misinformation was an Olympic sport you would be a constant gold medal winner.

At least you havent shed your Eklund-esque sense of the Hockey world.

Your thoughts on Kesler reaffirm that.

Yay winning.

Holy crap.

Edited by BedBeats™2.0, 05 February 2013 - 04:58 PM.

Posted Image

Henrik breaking records.Kes approving.

#124 Kassian's Face

Kassian's Face

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

You couldn't coach the Canucks to beat a handicapped peewee team

Uh-oh facts came into the conversation I guess that's when you check out!

Yah I have said that so many times... You're a disgrace to Rypien's name!

I never said you said anything. And I will once you armchair coaches stop posting your OPINION of AV and back it up with some facts that he is a bad coach otherwise you are all just spewing the same old emotional Canuck fan drivel. Pathetic Really.

Sorry bad beats but I have learned that logic and reason has no place here!

Go prowl the Avs boards or the wild boards or whatever rock you came out from under. You offer nothing of value... to anyone or anything. Usless siv.

I was going to reply to this post but as English is clearly not your first language and probably not your second either, I won't bother.

Is this King of ES? Please go refer to the forum rules buddy, you are breaking pretty much all of them in this thread alone. Don't give people crap for not contributing when all you are doing is antagonizing fans and offering nothing of value.

#125 Erik Karlsson

Erik Karlsson

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,725 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

Is this King of ES? Please go refer to the forum rules buddy, you are breaking pretty much all of them in this thread alone. Don't give people crap for not contributing when all you are doing is antagonizing fans and offering nothing of value.

Aladeen was hired by AV to come to these boards to defend his honor.

Posted Image

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#126 Vansicle

Vansicle

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

Dump and chase is a good system.. Every line has a different style of play and the only reason why the Sedins don't dump and chase is because they have the skill to do so..

Dump and chase is a good system if you have a 3 + goal lead with less than 10 minutes left in the 3rd period. Dump and chase is as good a strategy in the NHL as a hail mary on every down is in the NFL. You need to mix it up unless your only interest is President's Trophies, because in the playoffs the other team can adjust, as it is series play. And yes I know they went to game 7, but they were never in that series after the first two games.
The seasons prior to the Cup run and the series after it bear that out. In fact, AV's record hes consistently resulted in early round exits with the exception of the Cup Run. Look up his numbers. It's remarkable.

Snake Doctor, on 23 May 2014 - 10:41 AM, said:snapback.png

Miller is not on our list. It's Lack as our #1. There is no reason we would have traded both Schnieder and Luongo if we never intended to give Lack the #1 starting job.  Furthermore, the salary and term Miller is looking for is not in our favor.

#127 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,312 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

Yah I can read through all your post and pick and choose all the junk where you're responding to idiots too, but I just don't care enough. Why don't you instead find a relevant post and reply to that, oh wait cause you have zero value on these boards except trolling over them scanning for rule infractions. If you want to play minimod please be my guest - definitely one thing CDC doesn't have enough of.
Posted Image

#128 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,192 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

Rubbish.

Even in Lu's first season, the team defence was the absolute reason for any semblance of success. Night in and night out the defence kept even the most potent offense to the outside. Lu was the icing on the cake.

The last 3-4 years, the Canucks offence have carried this team. The numbers do not lie.

AV's talents are layered and many.

His concept of execution and high % plays with the correct assembly of players works. Players are rewarded with good shifts/games. He seems to have a good eye for players having good or bad stretches, To be fair, he has missed that mark at times with team management. They are very few and far between.

How is it not apparent that you fail to witness how he has promoted players and let them play to their strengths?!

LOL This is the real rubbish :lol:

Lu has carried this team as long as AV has been here, Luongo won him a Jack Adams. If Lu was the "icing on the cake" how come he got a hart nomination??

AV has been put in a position to have nothing but success since MG here, he has had a great line-up and has been in a terrible division. Think of how much Crow did with so much less and against such tougher competition? and when Coaching isn't at a premium in the regular season, AV has been fine, when coaching actually matters and makes the difference in the playoffs, he has failed.

Concept of execution?? The Powerplay is 1/26. Some real sweet execution there. And AV being the coach he is says our execution is off, then what does he do? Nothing. Doesn't change a thing. Continues to let the same unsuccessful powerplay go at it time and time again. What's the definition of insanity again?

And yeah, players are "rewarded" like Raymond was rewarded with countless top 6 opportunities last season for his stellar play right? Like Shirokov did nothing during his callup aside from score in the first game, but right he didn't deserve to stay. Oh and I am sure Bieksa is earning all the ice time he is currently getting with his absolutely impeccable play right? He plays favorites, there is a double standard there.

This guy fails to motivate, fails to get us ready to play, has taken our team from dominant in every area, to being totally predictable in every area. He stubborness or lazyness (I don't know which one) prevents him from making changes on time.

Just wait till the playoffs. We will see him exposed again.

Edited by Smashian Kassian, 05 February 2013 - 05:24 PM.

zackass.png

#129 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,312 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

Like Shirokov did nothing during his callup aside from score in the first game, but right he didn't deserve to stay.

Oh and there we have it... The source of all the hate for AV... Why don't you all just say you are butthurt that Shirokov never panned out. I guess it was all AVs fault he isn't in the NHL, that AV ruined him so much no other team is even willing to give this guy a shot ROFL I guess he should be a top line player on the Canucks but yet somehow can even manage to get a sniff of time on the Panthers :rolleyes:

I think you guys really just need some hugs :lol:
Posted Image

#130 wallstreetamigo

wallstreetamigo

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,460 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

Go prowl the Avs boards or the wild boards or whatever rock you came out from under. You offer nothing of value... to anyone or anything. Usless siv.

ya, okay. I am willing to bet I was a Canucks fan long before you were born........

#131 Vansicle

Vansicle

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:34 PM

Idiocy.

Every fictional anti-AV sentiment in one short post.

Use your mind.

So it has been written, let it be done. BB has spoken.
I can't wait to find out what I am. Am I an idiot? Or a fool?
More likely I'm not worth responding to, and have made the legendary ignore list.
I can't wait to find out!

Snake Doctor, on 23 May 2014 - 10:41 AM, said:snapback.png

Miller is not on our list. It's Lack as our #1. There is no reason we would have traded both Schnieder and Luongo if we never intended to give Lack the #1 starting job.  Furthermore, the salary and term Miller is looking for is not in our favor.

#132 wallstreetamigo

wallstreetamigo

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,460 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

You sure got me there.

If misinformation was an Olympic sport you would be a constant gold medal winner.

At least you havent shed your Eklund-esque sense of the Hockey world.

Your thoughts on Kesler reaffirm that.

Yay winning.

Holy crap.

Much like AV, what has Kesler done that is so extraordinary for this team come playoff time? Oh ya, one great series against the Preds. Like one run to the cup finals for AV with a stacked team and a bunch of early losses every other year. There is such a thing as the exception to the rule, like playoff success for either of these guys. If you are happy with regular season success then good for you. I am not though. It is not enough anymore for someone who has been a fan for over 30 years.

#133 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,312 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:41 PM

ya, okay. I am willing to bet I was a Canucks fan long before you were born........

Wow wouldn't that be something. I guess being older than dirt means all your post are totally legit. :lol: I hope they let you watch the games on the black and white television at the nursing home. Remember if something starts to smell bad its probably time for your depends to be changed.
Posted Image

#134 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,192 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:41 PM

I guess its all in how you look at it... Unfortunately we don't have Chara, Karlsson, Weber, Doughty etc Norris calibre dman. I think this is ultimately the missing piece from the Canucks being a Stanley Cup winning team. Without this Norris dman forwards need to be much more defensively responsible, thus flashy offence suffers.

let's examine what problems people have with AV:

1.The one I hear the most is he destroys young talent: IMO - Present players of Tanev, Kassian and even Schroeder disagree. Edler, Hansen, Schneider and even the Sedins have thrived under AV. - I feel this argument is Invalid

2. His playbook has become predictable - Maybe but this has a lot to do with scouting as well, I agree the Sedin's ability to cycle the puck is becoming harder and harder, not because they are not great but because other teams get it - (If one Sedin has the puck cover the other one) - AV can only work with what he has - would things be different if we traded the Sedins for Perry and Getzlaf? Maybe for awhile until the playbook is out on them too. The Sedins have never been great off the rush... they do what they do, what more can we ask?

3. His Coaching style is borning to watch - (well I don't agree with this since I think the ultimate entertainment is winning) Really though that can be chalked up to efficiency. Exciting games are generally a toss up as to who is going to win. We run and gun with teams like SJ, Anaheim, Edmonton, Colorado, Chicago and your looking at a .500 record most likely. Anything to give an edge in this league is what's need and sometimes that is defensive, efficient hockey. Look at the Swiss, they are on the rise on the world stage of hockey because they play this way, they are not there yet but if they keep up their style and stick to their systems we will see a gold medal around Swiss necks very soon.

4. He doesn't get the most from his players. You yourself said AV owes his Jack Adams to Luongo, fine I agree but wouldn't that be considered getting the most from his players? What about the Sedins? I don't recall them winning any individual trophies under Crow (I also realize they weren't on the top line then but still goes along with my point) What about Edler, Torres, Higgins, Hansen, Burrows, Lapierre, Kesler, Bieksa - All these guys have reached or exceed their potential under AV - so under a different coach all these players would be better than they have been? I'm not sure if I buy that.

5. The Supposed Trump Card, he hasn't won a Stanley Cup - Well this one is ridiculous imo - How many other coaches have no cups to their credit that are good coaches? To win a cup takes more than just good coaching, it takes a good team clicking at the right time. It takes being lucky with the injury bug. Good coaching is definitely important but good systems will work if its in the cards. I really do feel like AVs systems are sound. I feel that there are things that happened in 2011 that could have easily seen it that the Canucks hoisted the cup. Its not like Claude Julien dominated him in coaching, I think in a sincere interview with Julien he would be one of the first to admit that it does take some luck to win a cup. They went to game 7 OT with the Canadiens and 1-0 against TB in their game 7. A lucky bounce here or there the Bruins don't even make it to the finals.

This will be my final thought on the subject but I think people should start to show a little gratitude for what AV has accomplished and what he is capable of accomplishing. His job is to win he does that well everything else is irrelevant so long as he is winning and giving us a shot at the cup (ie making the playoffs) each year.

We may not have a top 5 D-man in the league, but few teams do. We have a very good core lead but two very good Dmen in Hammer and Edler, AV has more than enough to work with.

1. Hasn't been my argument, although him jumping the gun with Shirokov doesn't support that theory well. AV is starting to become better with young players though. Not my argument.

2. It's not the Sedins, and he really has no influence in what they do anyways. Our systems & signature plays have become predictable, and this has been clear for awhile. Usually when teams figure out what you do, you mix it up. Not sure why AV hasn't done that yet.

3. I don't care how boring it is, I want to win.

4. Lol actually it doesn't go along with your point, Micheal Grabner was a calder nominee who scored 30+ goals, why couldn't he do that under AV? (Just giving u a comparable question) No AV doesn't get the most out of his players, the players have to do it all themselves, that's why this team has relied on its goaltending for so long, if he could get the best out of his players, you would see guys step up and play great rather than just have inconsistencies. Look what Pete Deboer and Daryl Sutter did. That's getting the most out of your players.

5. This makes no sense, and again not my argument.

And the Bruins weren't stacked? Give me a break... + they were HEALTHY + The world was on their side + Their Owner is the Chairman of the Board of Executives of the NHL + The head of NHL disciplinary was a Bruin's father (who yes stepped aside for the finals but if you think he had no influence on the suspension you need to get your head examined) + the Godly play of Tim Thomas to boot... Yah so with all that which side was stacked exactly?

Yah the Bruins didn't really want the cup they just felt AV didn't want it enough.

There is obviously no changing anyone's opinion about anything regardless of facts so w/e I GIVE UP Hate AV all you want it won't make a damn bit of difference he is here until he doesn't win games.

I wasn't just talking about the Bruins, infact I was moreso talking about the other times we have choked since he got here. And no the Bruins weren't nearly as stacked as we were, out offense was head and shoulders better, and they outscored us 27-8 or something like that. And I'm not buying the conspiracy theories, we had chances to close it out and win and we failed. For me it comes down to injuries and inconsistent performances. Injuries is something AV couldn't fix, the inconsistent performances are.

Why do you blindly support AV? Why don't you atleast tell me what he does well, rather than just saying "He wins" because frankly, any coach in this league, and most in the American league could have got just as many wins with this team.

zackass.png

#135 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,312 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

Much like AV, what has Kesler done that is so extraordinary for this team come playoff time? Oh ya, one great series against the Preds. Like one run to the cup finals for AV with a stacked team and a bunch of early losses every other year. There is such a thing as the exception to the rule, like playoff success for either of these guys. If you are happy with regular season success then good for you. I am not though. It is not enough anymore for someone who has been a fan for over 30 years.

Yes lets trade Selke winning centers because that helps win cups ROFL. I have to admit there is no arguing your logic - mostly because it's non-existent but hey whatever gets your rocks off old man.
Posted Image

#136 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,192 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:46 PM

Oh and there we have it... The source of all the hate for AV... Why don't you all just say you are butthurt that Shirokov never panned out. I guess it was all AVs fault he isn't in the NHL, that AV ruined him so much no other team is even willing to give this guy a shot ROFL I guess he should be a top line player on the Canucks but yet somehow can even manage to get a sniff of time on the Panthers :rolleyes:

I think you guys really just need some hugs :lol:

Lol this has to be the most rediculous post you have made yet.

My beef with AV is that he fails to be the things we need to win a cup, not the fact that he didn't give a fair chance to a rookie who was showing he could help us win.

As for Shiro though, he played well and scored, then the next game everyone plays bad & he plays fine, AV benches him for no reason. Then he gets sent down. I don't see the logic there. But alright, whatever you say.

zackass.png

#137 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,192 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

Wow wouldn't that be something. I guess being older than dirt means all your post are totally legit. :lol: I hope they let you watch the games on the black and white television at the nursing home. Remember if something starts to smell bad its probably time for your depends to be changed.

I don't know why you have to constantly insult people.

There is really no substance to your posts other than snappy remarks and bad mouthing.

And it's really just a waste of time for the rest of us (Who are actually trying to discuss the matter) to have to read and reply too.

zackass.png

#138 wallstreetamigo

wallstreetamigo

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,460 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:54 PM

No, it means your stupid comment about going back to whatever other team I cheer for is just that.....stupid. Seriously man, do you actually think you are funny??? I just find your attempts at putting people down pretty lame actually. You know nothing about hockey so you have to insult people you don't even know? Pretty much confirms my original belief that you are a loser.

#139 wallstreetamigo

wallstreetamigo

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,460 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

Yes lets trade Selke winning centers because that helps win cups ROFL. I have to admit there is no arguing your logic - mostly because it's non-existent but hey whatever gets your rocks off old man.

Yes because Kesler is dripping with cup wins, right? Oh wait a minute......when push came to shove he couldn't shut down anyone in the playoffs...........a Selke candidate who is injured and ineffective in the playoffs like Kesler always is will not help a team win anything.

#140 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,192 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:19 PM

Yes because Kesler is dripping with cup wins, right? Oh wait a minute......when push came to shove he couldn't shut down anyone in the playoffs...........a Selke candidate who is injured and ineffective in the playoffs like Kesler always is will not help a team win anything.

I agree with you on AV, disagree on Kesler.

He was injured after a long run in which he was probably our most valuable player (Aside from Lu). He shutdown Toews quite well in the 1st Round. He carried us through Nashville, and was great in the SJ series in both ends.

That's like saying Henrik is no good cause he was injured, which is the opposite, unlike Henrik however, Kesler rushed it in which he shouldn't have and it cost him. It's premature to say he is injury prone as really it was 1 flux of injury(s) that he didn't let heal completely.

He is still the straw that stirs the drink for this team, I just hope we make sure he is 100% healed when he comes back, as we have seen how valuable he can be.

zackass.png

#141 wallstreetamigo

wallstreetamigo

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,460 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

I agree with you on AV, disagree on Kesler.

He was injured after a long run in which he was probably our most valuable player (Aside from Lu). He shutdown Toews quite well in the 1st Round. He carried us through Nashville, and was great in the SJ series in both ends.

That's like saying Henrik is no good cause he was injured, which is the opposite, unlike Henrik however, Kesler rushed it in which he shouldn't have and it cost him. It's premature to say he is injury prone as really it was 1 flux of injury(s) that he didn't let heal completely.

He is still the straw that stirs the drink for this team, I just hope we make sure he is 100% healed when he comes back, as we have seen how valuable he can be.

Kesler if he stayed healthy would be an asset. Unfortunately he doesn't which limits his ability to be effective in the playoffs. He has been injured every year in the playoffs, at least if you believe what the team has said after both exits against the Hawks, the finals against BOS, and last year against LA. That is pretty injury prone if true. He is streaky offensively and other than one monster offensive year on the 1st PP unit with the Sedins I would argue that he has not been a lights out offensive talent. He goes through long dry spells offensively which hurts the secondary scoring come playoff time. He also does not make his linemates better which most top end players can do. The fact that he rushes back from injuries only to be given top minutes immediately is not a good thing at all to me and is actually a knock on both him and AV if you ask me. You guys are confusing streaky effectiveness at both ends with consistent effectiveness. He has had his moments being a Selke guy. But he has had just as many if not more moments where he does not score, cannot play physically, and looks like anything but a Selke guy in the playoffs.

#142 wallstreetamigo

wallstreetamigo

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,460 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:19 PM

And I'm not saying dump him for a bag of pucks. I am saying if the Canucks can make a trade that will make the team better I would be fine with Kesler going. His diving and chirping BS need to stop now though. It only hurts the Canucks come playoff time.

#143 rfus88

rfus88

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:46 PM

And I'm not saying dump him for a bag of pucks. I am saying if the Canucks can make a trade that will make the team better I would be fine with Kesler going. His diving and chirping BS need to stop now though. It only hurts the Canucks come playoff time.

Compare how the team is playing now and how they play with Kesler in the lineup. Arguement solved.

#144 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,192 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

Kesler if he stayed healthy would be an asset. Unfortunately he doesn't which limits his ability to be effective in the playoffs. He has been injured every year in the playoffs, at least if you believe what the team has said after both exits against the Hawks, the finals against BOS, and last year against LA. That is pretty injury prone if true. He is streaky offensively and other than one monster offensive year on the 1st PP unit with the Sedins I would argue that he has not been a lights out offensive talent. He goes through long dry spells offensively which hurts the secondary scoring come playoff time. He also does not make his linemates better which most top end players can do. The fact that he rushes back from injuries only to be given top minutes immediately is not a good thing at all to me and is actually a knock on both him and AV if you ask me. You guys are confusing streaky effectiveness at both ends with consistent effectiveness. He has had his moments being a Selke guy. But he has had just as many if not more moments where he does not score, cannot play physically, and looks like anything but a Selke guy in the playoffs.

I'm not sure how he is streaky offensively when he had back to back 70 point seasons when healthy, thats about as consistent as you can get playing on a 2nd line behind the Sedins.

If Kesler is "injury prone" then I guess Alex Burrows is injury prone too, and Dan Hamhuis, and Daniel Sedin.

Kesler had 1 injury, that he didn't let heal. Prior to that he was a back to back 70+ point guy, and a selke winner. And when he was at his healthiest he was our best skater in the playoffs.

I'm not sure how him rushing back from an injury after being spectacular suddenly makes him useless.

zackass.png

#145 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,192 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:34 PM

Actually he cut back on chirping.

But I agree I would like the diving to be cut out, or at the very least cut back to a bare minimum.

zackass.png

#146 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,140 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:36 PM

"....I could've coached this team to a Cup......" - Marc Crawford.

/=S=/

#147 wallstreetamigo

wallstreetamigo

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,460 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:52 PM

Compare how the team is playing now and how they play with Kesler in the lineup. Arguement solved.

Ummm......are you trying to suggest that team has started worse this year without Kesler than they have the last several years with him? Too tired to dig up the actual stats but I'm pretty sure you are mistaken on that one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.