Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cmpunk

PGT - Canucks 3 Oilers 2 F/OT

Three things.

Tanev and Ballard continue to be the Canucks best D pair.

Bieksa, dear god up your intensity.  Fluke goal notwithstanding, you were brutal, again.

Memo to Nail Yakupov, that is how you celebrate your first NHL Goal (OT winner to boot). #Classy Chris Tanev.

That was the slowest start ever...didn't really start playing until the 3rd period.

I was whining about the lack of Sedinery...well...they made me eat crow as that was a perfect setup in OT. Congrats Tanev!

I thought Ballard played a strong game - and the couple of times he made a bad play - well at least he didn't give up and he got back in the play...

That was 2 important points in this short season.

Queue the "who starts in net Thursday discussion".

Go Canucks GO!

Oilers didn't deserve to be on the same ice as the Canucks in the 2nd half of the game but it was looking like it might be one of those games that gets away from us. So nice to get that tying goal from Juice and major congrats to Tanev

Three things.

Tanev and Ballard continue to be the Canucks best D pair.

Bieksa, dear god up your intensity. Fluke goal notwithstanding, you were brutal, again.

Memo to Nail Yakupov, that is how you celebrate your first NHL Goal (OT winner to boot). #Classy Chris Tanev.

come on valk sorry but we did not deserve to win this game the way we played the first 2 period you have to admit we got lucky played solid in the third and ot but we still need to play a 60 minute game and start better to avoid these situations

I never lost faith in this team at any point during the game and Tanev and Luongo proved me right. :emot-parrot:

Woo Chris Tanev :) -- I've liked this kid the first game I saw him play in the NHL. Awesome at moving the puck, good defensively... and a nice clutch goal tonight! Congrats to Tanev, and nice comeback by the team.

PS: Luongo played great

Deep down I had a feeling Tanev's first would be in excellent fashion. One more player scoring with the double sedin assist.

The kid has been excellent for us since he was first signed. No one deserves that goal more.