Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt_T83

Could Tanev be one of those players?

52 posts in this topic

We can't trade him now that he's so close behind Daniel's OT scoring record.

oh yeah, :picard:

That was a pretty great looking wrister. Made up for his huge whiff earlier in the game. He needs to work on those 1 timers..heh

Tanev has been very good so far this season, but I would rather he continues his steady defensive play, then really becoming a goal scorer.

And with that, what is with Edler and his horrible decisions in his own end. Thats at least the 3rd goal this season caused directly by a play his made in his own end. Though watching him ring Gagners bell was pretty satisfying ;)

Tanev is simply a player who keeps working his game and keeps improving - he is an intelligent player who is a good skater, with good judgement, and he has been increasing his strength. It will be interesting to see where he is at in a couple of years.

That was a pretty great looking wrister. Made up for his huge whiff earlier in the game. He needs to work on those 1 timers..heh

Tanev has been very good so far this season, but I would rather he continues his steady defensive play, then really becoming a goal scorer.

And with that, what is with Edler and his horrible decisions in his own end. Thats at least the 3rd goal this season caused directly by a play his made in his own end. Though watching him ring Gagners bell was pretty satisfying ;)

He is just a defensively sound, smart, hard working defenseman on a team deep on defense. He scored a goal. Congratulations thats awesome. Likely get a few more but not in a position to be " that guy " you speak of.

Good young player nonetheless.

He could be one of those players packaged with Luongo.

He could be one of those players packaged with Luongo.

I'd rather package Ballard than Tanev, trading Tanev with his cap friendly contract just doesn't make sense from a business stand point.

1 career goal in 72 career games ...

... and suddenly he's clutch ...

:picard:

Most consistent defenseman this year where it counts, in the defensive zone! Glad he came up big there but I don't expect him to explode in points anytime soon. GJ Tanev.