The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[OFFICIAL] allkill326 Appreciation Thread

allkill326

I take all of this back after a recent incident involving the deletion of one of my comments in allkill's status. I will not go into details with respect for allkill and others, but will note that the aforementioned incident has left deep scars on and in the hearts of all parties -- scars that are unlikely to be mended in the foreseeable future.

Noheart for mod.

AllKill is a horrible doctor. First of all, these painkillers he prescribed me are Skittles. Not even good Skittles, only red ones. Also, I prefer peanut M&M's if I'm going to switch out prescription drugs with candy. Secondly, I went in for knee surgery and he gave me Lasik eye surgery and a lobotomy. Now I respect the fact that he managed not to kill me through either of those surgical procedures, but it's not what I was expecting and my knee still hurts. Thirdly, I'm pretty sure he pulled a Kramer and dropped a Junior Mint in me while I was having surgery. Actually, I know he did because it's still stuck to my eye.

Overall, as a doctor I'd give him a 1/10 rating.

AllKill is a horrible doctor. First of all, these painkillers he prescribed me are Skittles. Not even good Skittles, only red ones. Also, I prefer peanut M&M's if I'm going to switch out prescription drugs with candy. Secondly, I went in for knee surgery and he gave me Lasik eye surgery and a lobotomy. Now I respect the fact that he managed not to kill me through either of those surgical procedures, but it's not what I was expecting and my knee still hurts. Thirdly, I'm pretty sure he pulled a Kramer and dropped a Junior Mint in me while I was having surgery. Actually, I know he did because it's still stuck to my eye.

Archived