The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schneider's Agent concerned about goalie's playing time

hockeyfan90

Only on CDC does the most hated man in Vancouver a couple a month ago is now God and Schneider is now the Villain.

1- Schneider never complained publicly.

2- Schneider has played well, the team is just getting into a rythm and playing better in front of Luongo. Remember the two assist by Edler and Garrison in the SJ's game.

3- I'm pretty sure next Nuck's loss Schneider is back in. We won 3 in a row, chances we get to 6-7-8 are pretty slim, Schneider should be back in this week or next at worst.

He signed His contract with the understanding He was to be the starting Goalie here. If this continues then the Canucks misrepresented Himself. His career as a number one has been delayed in My opinion. He is 26, or Jonathan Quick's age. He could have been a starter a few Years ago. They kept Him intheA.H.L.forThree Years,and He was a backup for two Years? Gillis say "We can't afford to worry about People's feelings", but Cory has to worry about His interests. I would be suggesting the Canucks move Me. Hedoesn't care where He goes.

Which is bollocks if we still intend to trade him (Lu). If we are absolutely sure that Schneider is the goal tender we want then he should be getting PLAYED.

Of course we all no they can't be sure because they have no history of Corey playing half a season as starter, never mind a whole one. Is this the way we let Schneider know how much we think of him as a goalie ..............by not actually trusting him to play for us on a nightly basis?

It's bull-----!

in all honesty not sure why people arent too surprised. If the roles were reversed Luongo's agent would say something along the lines of "We would like to see luo get some game time to keep his skills sharp, in liu of him eventually being dealt"

So to be im fine with his agent saying that, hes just stating the obvious we all knew already, but since the agent said it, now its a big deal and we have to call cory the next hodgson and stuff? come on...

If I was Schneider I would get another agent.

Obviously Liut didn't negotiate "the number of games to be played by my client" into the contract.

Seriously - since when do agents care how much their client plays - I thought all they really care about is how much their clients get paid for that affects their own bottom line.

in all honesty not sure why people arent too surprised. If the roles were reversed Luongo's agent would say something along the lines of "We would like to see luo get some game time to keep his skills sharp, in liu of him eventually being dealt"

So to be im fine with his agent saying that, hes just stating the obvious we all knew already, but since the agent said it, now its a big deal and we have to call cory the next hodgson and stuff? come on...

Well that's kinda funny because the roles were reveresed last year when Cory played about 6 or 7 games straight and Luongo had to be the backup. Not once did Luongo cry about it he acted mature and waited for his return, and his agent didn't say 1 word, so honestly your post is a fail.

ya my post is an epic fail alright...

Luongo came out after the playoffs and said it would be best to move on. You are correct he never made a fuss when schneider played those games in a row during the season, did i ever say he did?

I said that if luongo sat for an extended period of time now, something similar to this would leak out eventually

Archived