The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ballard

mbal23

It was an overall great team effort...Ballard tying up an oiler and getting the puck to a Sedin...Sedins having the skill and vision to do something effective with it as well as tie up other oiler players and Tanev having the vision, patience and sniper ability to finish it off.

Hey Poetica... I watched a movie last night on Crackle..."Suit Up". It's pretty entertaining its about the politics and business of sports and even incorporates the media, and a mediation scenario...lol. Although i think it was improperly used. It was to address pending lawsuits which really should have been resolved through the courts, if not just between the two parties? But what do I know I'm not in litigation. Canucks jerseys made a cameo...see if you can spot it. I won't call them fans because real fans don't riot ;) We have too much love and respect for this team and city besides Canadians are too polite/nice. Although Canucks fans can be hard on the players sometimes but they're like you're bestest buddy. They'll be brutally honest with you but will defend you and have your back til the end of time.

Archived