The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Judge throws teen in jail for 30 days for giving him the finger.

nuckin_futz

Everyone is guilty to a degree once in a while, I try to stay level headed as much as I can but slip up every now and then. I usually feel like a dick and don't feel high on myself at all like some others when I end up saying something dumb like that.

I just really found it ironic after pages of her arguing that soto is a disrespectful brat that doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut when being justifiably provoked in a place that has rules to keep order and respect. She maintained soto deserved to get the book thrown at her and thrown in jail... Then BB ultimately lost her cool Penelope style and got a CDC ban for it? Haha wtf

Everyone is guilty to a degree once in a while, I try to stay level headed as much as I can but slip up every now and then. I usually feel like a dick and don't feel high on myself at all like some others when I end up saying something dumb like that.

I just really found it ironic after pages of her arguing that soto is a disrespectful brat that doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut when being justifiably provoked in a place that has rules to keep order and respect. She maintained soto deserved to get the book thrown at her and thrown in jail... Then BB ultimately lost her cool Penelope style and got a CDC ban for it? Haha wtf

Delicious irony.

Anyways, I have a very hard time following what the last two pages were about, well, besides this crying about BB being banned, and someone arguing with Wetcoaster about something. With no new developments likely to occur on the subject I wonder if it might be time to drop such volatile topic..

so if it's nothing new and people should move along... why quote and respond to it to just take a shot at him? There's been more than a few times that I've wanted to say a few things.. but rather than possibly stir up a bee hive, I just kept the remarks to myself.

Bottom line, she's gone for a remark that she made that the admin/mods didn't like (according to the post saying why she is banned.) Some will be happy she's gone, others will be upset she's gone. Either way, she's gone. Let's all move on...

I didn't think so, i was just pointing out the irony of her stance in this thread. If you want to take that as gloating at a defensless poster then go ahead but this entire thread was about judging a girl over one incident.

Was it a lifetime ban? if so that is kind of stupid. i agree with hartnells mane, this place is getting ridiculous. Hey Hartnell, do you not have any way to contact her other than cdc? If your that good of friends im sure someone around here could help you get her twitter handle or something

wow what happened in this thread I think I left in on page 3 or 4, I don't really want to read through 18 pages of posts anyone want to sum it up for me? So far I have gathered that there was some sort of excriment being thrown around, but if there is anyone with specifics I would appreciate it. Actually you don't have to go into detail at all if there was actually poop being thrown around. ;)

wow what happened in this thread I think I left in on page 3 or 4, I don't really want to read through 18 pages of posts anyone want to sum it up for me? So far I have gathered that there was some sort of excriment being thrown around, but if there is anyone with specifics I would appreciate it. Actually you don't have to go into detail at all if there was actually poop being thrown around. ;)

Not wrong per se just uninformed and ignorant of the relevant and applicable law, legal principles and legal terminology as it related to the court appearances, citation for and purging of criminal contempt, the criminal charge process,referral to a drug rehab program in lieu of conviction and the differing roles and powers of the two judges involved in Ms. Soto's three appearances in criminal court.

Archived