The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Judge throws teen in jail for 30 days for giving him the finger.

nuckin_futz

Well that's your opinion, I don't share it. You are blind to the mitigating circumstances here. The guy has a track record of losing his temper, he has been called "unqualified" by 47% of his colleagues, and he quite obviously had an attitude on the day in question. Save your lectures on laws and statutes for somebody else. He had as bad an attitude as she did, and because HE was the one with the power, that attitude is acceptable? What a load of horse crap. You can go blow that smoke up someone else's ass.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME !

If you believe that she really was repentant for her actions then your credibilty is suspect

It is obvious that her fear of going to gaol was stronger than her desire to continue pissing off the judge , logic indicates she was instructed by her lawyers and parents to act in a repentant manner.

Which proves absolutely nothing. Your "advantage" of knowledge and experience as it pertains to this matter is clouded by the fact that you have only seen it from one point of view. You lack the ability to see this situation from the point of view of the defendant, and thus you cannot possibly understand the corruption and lack of professionalism that infests the US justice system. Until you've been a defendant...you've walked a mile in THEIR shoes..and view this type of thing from their perspective..your opinion is one-sided, and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Which proves absolutely nothing. Your "advantage" of knowledge and experience as it pertains to this matter is clouded by the fact that you have only seen it from one point of view. You lack the ability to see this situation from the point of view of the defendant, and thus you cannot possibly understand the corruption and lack of professionalism that infests the US justice system. Until you've been a defendant...you've walked a mile in THEIR shoes..and view this type of thing from their perspective..your opinion is one-sided, and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Which proves absolutely nothing. Your "advantage" of knowledge as it pertains to this matter is clouded by the fact that you have only seen it from one point of view. You lack the ability to see this situation from the point of view of the defendant, and thus you cannot possibly understand the corruption and lack of professionalism that infests the US justice system. Until you've been a defendant...you've walked a mile in THEIR shoes..and view this type of thing from their perspective..your opinion is one-sided, and should be taken with a grain of salt.

"I have no problems seeing from multiple points of view" Yet you refuse to address this judge's history of temper issues, his being called incompetent, and my god are you blind if you didn't notice he had a chip on his shoulder when the entire situation started. The video of this incident doesn't lie...the guy very clearly has an attitude.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME !

If you believe that she really was repentant for her actions then your credibilty is suspect

It is obvious that her fear of going to gaol was stronger than her desire to continue pissing off the judge , logic indicates she was instructed by her lawyers and parents to act in a repentant manner.

Archived