Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zombieksa

Kiprusoff Injured.

93 posts in this topic

I'm not saying that they're better without Kipper, although he has not been good at all this year. I'm saying that they've showed signs of strength in defeat, against Chicago and even against us (they were clearly the better team for the final two periods).

They're certainly not as bad as people think they are.

Flames are finished..............King of the ES needs to be BANNED HE IS TROLLING

You must really be worried about the Canucks, for my well-reasoned post to cause such an emotional reaction.

Looking more and more like the Flames should have dealt Iginla at last year's deadline. I don't know if they'll be able to fetch enough for him to expedite a rebuild. I do like that the Flames have some young talent coming up in Backlund, Horak and Baertschi but this year is clearly a write off. The question is, what current assets do they have that could be dealt to start a rebuild ... Iginla? Glencross? Cammalleri? none of which are particularly attractive, at the deadline or otherwise.

Irving looked good in relief. With Hartley's system it doesn't matter who's in net. Collapse as soon as the puck is near the crease

Looking more and more like the Flames should have dealt Iginla at last year's deadline. I don't know if they'll be able to fetch enough for him to expedite a rebuild. I do like that the Flames have some young talent coming up in Backlund, Horak and Baertschi but this year is clearly a write off. The question is, what current assets do they have that could be dealt to start a rebuild ... Iginla? Glencross? Cammalleri? none of which are particularly attractive, at the deadline or otherwise.

They just convincingly beat Detroit, after a game at home versus Chicago where they outshot them 47-19. Emery putting on the performance of his life is the only way that Chicago got that game to OT, where they ended up winning in a SO.

In complete opposite fashion to us, the Flames are showing signs of strength in defeat, whereas we're (IMO) showing signs of weakness in victory.

Out-shot Edmonton 40-25

"Shows signs of weakness in victory"

I guess King didn't watch the 2nd and 3rd periods last night.

I watched the game. Do you really think the Canucks played great? Did they look like a powerhouse to you?

I watched the game. Do you really think the Canucks played great? Did they look like a powerhouse to you?

I'm not sure why you're saying that. They're 2-3-2 and looked very good in OT losses to us and Chicago. They've didn't have Hudler or Cervenka for the first 3 games. Kiprusoff has not played well.

Calgary's actions over the last year or two suggest that they're not really interested in an Edmonton-style rebuild.

Um, no. Merely making a point as a guy who watches a lot of hockey.

The reality is that the Flames have looked good in defeat.