The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks-Wings(Proposal)

TO VAN:

Jordin Tootoo

TO Detroit:

Keith Ballard

Ive seen in lots of proposal's to trade ballard for a pick.

But why not grab a tough guy that can also do some bone crushing hits. He is an exciting player to watch and then at least we will have somebody who can really fight. I mean yes kassian can fight a little and volpatta can too, but Tootoo is super tough and can get the crowd going.

I just dont know if detroit would even consider it, now the fans love Tootoo.

Tootoo would destroy volpattia and weise in a fight. But I doubt Detroit would say yes to the trade cause Fans go crazy for him right now. and i doubt we will win the cup this year, unless we make some big changes to get playoff performers.

:lol: I see you have been watching the games. If you think Ballard hasn't played great I don't even want to know how badly you think Bieksa has played.

Good thing I'm not GM, well our GM is doing the same thing as I would, not trading an important part of our team for a 4th liner who is redundant and would struggle for ice time.

:lol: I see you have been watching the games. If you think Ballard hasn't played great I don't even want to know how badly you think Bieksa has played.

Good thing I'm not GM, well our GM is doing the same thing as I would, not trading an important part of our team for a 4th liner who is redundant and would struggle for ice time.

I doubt that, he dropped Sesito, he's a tough guy, game Eager a concussion, he has fought alot of these guys, if he has the balls to take on Clowe, I don't think he would have an issue with fighting Tootoo.

Regluar fighters that have stayed in the line-up?

And actually you are wrong, we have one, Vandermeer. And you can bet he will be called up.

But to think trading one of our best defenseman for a 4th liner who would barely play would be beneficial. That's not just not a good move for us.

I doubt that, he dropped Sesito, he's a tough guy, game Eager a concussion, he has fought alot of these guys, if he has the balls to take on Clowe, I don't think he would have an issue with fighting Tootoo.

Regluar fighters that have stayed in the line-up?

And actually you are wrong, we have one, Vandermeer. And you can bet he will be called up.

But to think trading one of our best defenseman for a 4th liner who would barely play would be beneficial. That's not just not a good move for us.

Ballard has 0 points, he not playing great ....... Tanev is making ballard look good this is the perfect time to trade him

Tootoo isnt redundant if you now anything about business , this would be a very smart move for the canucks. BC's strong aboriginal community would embrace him. I bet his jersey sales alone and marketing into the community would be worth it for the Aquillini's to do this trade

Archived