The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[OFFICIAL] Petition to ban King of the BS

Zoolander

Mods....... this has gone on for long enough

This crap has gone on for long enough, and nothing has been done about it.....banning an account is easy enough to do....especially when the person has deliberately tried to piss off the CDC community countless times. King has started pointless arguments....shot down the team in with glorious moments so far this season and has clearly shown he is not a fan of the Canucks but rather a sad, sad fan who's life is poor and is trying their hardest to be-little the Canucks Franchise and get their voice heard by any means nescessary.....

Signing the Petition:

To sign the petition, the rules are simple, ANYONE who comments in this thread will have their name added to this Post, as well as my sig, which anyone can copy.

If you are going to comment, make sure it is something positive about the Canucks, a Canuck player, or just the NHL in general. After all, we could still be in a lockout right now!

Petition:

- Number14

- Machine Gun Kelly

- Kass9

- Dral

- n00bxQb

- Vintage Canuck-

- Nathan Mackinnon

- LordCanuck

- GodzillaDeuce

- 250Integra

- Garrison

- drummerboy

- Common sense

- KeslersPlayoffBeard

- Balls of Steel

I'm in.

I'm all for critical analysis, but KotES creates thread after thread, post after post doing nothing but rip the Canucks organization. I've yet to see a single shred of evidence that he is, in fact, a Canucks fan.

Besides that, the forum rules specifically state:

7. If you are a fan of a rival NHL team, you will not attempt to antagonize Canucks fans.

This is a Canucks site and Canucks fans have a right to a place where they can discuss the team amongst themselves in peace. Biased viewpoints should be expected, so if you must respond, please do so in a respectful manner. In the same manner, Canucks fans shall not antogonize fans of other teams. Personal attacks against fans of other teams are not acceptable.

Archived