The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[CONCERN] Cody Hodgson has more points than any other player on the Canucks this season..so far

Swedish Vikings

Lets all hope that Cody Hodgson has a great career! I don't begrudge him the slightest for getting traded. Who really knows what went on behind the scenes anyways - use your own head when you make emotions, it's better than trying to use someone else's!

I don't think anybody can be disappointed with Kassian this year so far.

There is no reason both can't be great players. Kassian fits the role our team needs a little more.

Come on OP...

advantages to that trade: toughness (which is why we probably lost that SCF imho)

disadvantages: none that I can see. both equally skilled players. we didn't need a playmaking center as much as a tough winger. you cannot disagree here.

The reason why I didn't like this trade was because of the timing. This trade was supposedly going to help our team for a cup run, which clearly wasn't the case. Hodgson was exactly what this team needed going into the playoffs, a player who was able to generate scoring opportunities and get that secondary scoring, in which the Canucks lack come playoffs.

Archived