The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[CONCERN] Cody Hodgson has more points than any other player on the Canucks this season..so far

Swedish Vikings

HE'S NOT A CANUCK ANYMORE. THIS DOESN'T BELONG IN CANUCKS TALK.

Great. You're keeping a tab on Hodgson. Doesn't mean that everyone else here who hates Hodgson for no apparent reason gives a crap. Just keep quiet and continue supporting Hodgson. We don't need to be comparing Hodgson and Kassian anymore. That was a horse that died since the first day that Kassian was a Canuck.

So CoHo has more points and has as many goals as our leading scorer. So far with the sabres, he's 5G 5A and 9 Points with 0+/- and 4 PIM. Our leading scorers are Kassian, followed by Raymond, Edler, and D.Sedin. None of them have even hit the 10 point mark yet and none of them are close to CoHo stats. This is a concern for me because CoHo is outperforming the Sedins :picard:

I'M VERY CONCERNED

Daniel Sedin:

2 Goals 5 Assist 7 Points

Alex Edler:

3 Goals 4 Assist 7 Points

Zack Kassian

5 Goals (LEADING SCORER) 1 Assist 6 Points

Henrik Sedin

0 Goals 6 assist 6 Points

Jannik Hansen

1 Goal 3 assist 4 Points

Mason Raymond

3 Goals 1 Assist 4 Points

Alex Burrows

2 Goals 1 Assist 3 Points(DISAPPOINTING :picard: )

Chris Higgins

0 Goals 3 Assist 3 Points

MEANWHILE, CODY HODGSON:

5 Goals 4 assist 9 Points (IMPRESSIVE)

^^^ MIKE GILLIS WHY DID YOU TRADE OUR FUTURE AWAY <_<

I'M VERY CONCERNED FOR THIS TEAM WHEN SOMEONE WE TRADED AWAY IS BETTER THAN WE WE RECEIVED

WHY IS IT EVERYONE WE LET GO GOOD AND EVERYONE WE ACQUIRE BAD?!?!?!

MIKE GILLIS WHY

CONCERN CONCERN CONCERN IS RAISED :picard:

Honestly it's not even just that. I mean he's not a player who's great in his own end and that's to be expected at this point. His positioning is good close to the net but anywhere else he's looked off. When you're a bit of a one dimensional guy on the ice that's a problem. His game will come along without question but like I said he seems off to me.

Well his game has always revolved around passing and hockey sense. So when he's in the offensive zone, he's gonna have no problem setting up plays.

But when it comes to beating guys to the puck, back checking, and winning puck battles, that part of his game will likely always be lacking to some degree. That's just not the type of player he is. His poor skating stride and lack of agressiveness will never allow him to be that kind of player. Which there's nothing wrong with, but at this point this team needs more guys like Kesler, and less guys like Hodgson.

Archived