The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[CONCERN] Cody Hodgson has more points than any other player on the Canucks this season..so far

Swedish Vikings

THIS^ OP you are an idiot who I assume simply wanted to make controversy.

I've watched 3 Buffalo games this season and Cody looked awkward in every one of them.

I'm glad Buffalo is getting something out of Cody though, we didn't draft him for no reason, however what was Cody going to do? Take Hanks spot, the best playmaker in the NHL today? Sorry NOPE! Take Kesler's spot, Top 3 2 way forwards in the game? Nope!

The right move was to trade, we are all just lucky that Gillis got Kassian for the trade because before the trade I never even knew who he was.

Hodgson is going to be one of the best players in the league. Many here won't like it, but that's the plain truth. Eventually it will go down as one of the worst trades. And get used to it because we still talk about the Neely trade. I was extremely disappointed we ditched Hodgson and I don't buy the rumours/crap people post about that here. Cody didn't fit into the current team gameplan/culture and got moved for someone who did. But Cody IS the better player.

Just sayin.

Hodgson is going to be one of the best players in the league. Many here won't like it, but that's the plain truth. Eventually it will go down as one of the worst trades. And get used to it because we still talk about the Neely trade. I was extremely disappointed we ditched Hodgson and I don't buy the rumours/crap people post about that here. Cody didn't fit into the current team gameplan/culture and got moved for someone who did. But Cody IS the better player.

Just sayin.

Just sayin.

He wanted to play here,just not under a goof ball.

Hodgson is in the top 20 scoring of all NHL skaters.

He is averaging 45% in the circle against NHL first line centermen.

I listened to Doug MacLean(ex GM of CBJ) on the TEAM and he said that Hodgson is doing great.

Nice to see a former Canuck do so well.

Archived