The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Still no hate for Cory Scheinder?

yete

I can't imagine what would happen if Lack came out of nowhere next season and outplayed Schneider.

Does that mean we will have to hate Schneider, and trade him?

People in this city are so ungrateful of these guys. It's like they don't realize without goalies of their calibre, we're not winning games, and likely struggling to even make the playoffs.

Sadly by the time fans in this city realize this, it will be too late. And Vancouver will once again be a goalie graveyard with no chance of winning the cup.

heres what i dont get canuck fans

here we have a guy who obviously told his agent to say this otherwise his agent had no right in saying this.....

And a guy named Luongo who actaully showed class in this situation

before you start to back up schiender and say no schiender had nothing to do with this statement give your head a shake..........

What scheinders agent did is class-less and what Gillis said is comical.........

ooo Cory knows how much faith we have in were just riding the hot hand this that........

how much more can Luongo take.......... just leave luongo demand a trade this organization shows you no respect........

I don't hate Schneider but he hasn't, doesn't and never will compare to Roberto Luongo in any sense of the game. Luongo is one of the classiest players in the NHL, has handled one of the toughest situations ever with such grace and is this city's saviour - Schneider will never be the same.

He should be proud he's being mentioned in the same sentence as Luongo now because no matter how great his career is, he will be hard pressed to end up a top-10 NHL goalie of all time like Roberto will be. This kid has a long way to go and a lot of luck to gain if he wants to be at Luongo's level ever.

You said experience walks hand in hand with talent, if that's the case Lappy would be playing ahead of Schroeder no? Considering he is more experianced and has played on the 2nd and 3rd lines before.

It comes down to talent not experience Schneider is young and just as talented as Lu is right now, he has a career to gain accomplishments.

I don't hate Schneider but he hasn't, doesn't and never will compare to Roberto Luongo in any sense of the game. Luongo is one of the classiest players in the NHL, has handled one of the toughest situations ever with such grace and is this city's saviour - Schneider will never be the same.

He should be proud he's being mentioned in the same sentence as Luongo now because no matter how great his career is, he will be hard pressed to end up a top-10 NHL goalie of all time like Roberto will be. This kid has a long way to go and a lot of luck to gain if he wants to be at Luongo's level ever.

I said talent. Not experience.

And yes Luongo is playing very well, he is riding a streak of momentum and confidence. Schneider had a rough 1st game but picked it up and played great infront of a team that was playing nowhere close to as well as it is now.

Just wait till Schneider gets his momentum going, it will be a huge "I told you so" for all the people like me who know Schneids is our guy moving forward.

Archived