Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Youth_Movement

schnieder starts vs wild

Luongo is the biggest reason for our latest winning streak, take him out of the mix and we'll start losing games again.

Give Schneider the Calgary game

NHLSourcesSay isn't a legitimate source.

But now that it's actually confirmed.. this should be interesting.

source pundits aside; this was the probable move.

luongo did have a strong game against edmonton but not so dominant as to continue his string of starts.

so long as schneider doesn't completely falter i think we'll seem him in net for the next few.

Right on. I'm sure he'll do great. The big question is will AV go back to him if he has a great game? I think it's pretty obvious he'll go with Luongo next game if Cory has a bad game but I'm really curious to see what happens if Cory plays really well. Is Luongo still the guy? Has Schneider always been THE guy and AV is just waiting for him to put forth a strong effort again to re-claim the net?

LOL at people still following/listening to NHLSourcesSay. That guy is a fraud and only copies other people's tweets.

That being said, it was a bit obvious Schneider would start.. Luongo sucks in Minny and its well documented

LOL at people still following/listening to NHLSourcesSay. That guy is a fraud and only copies other people's tweets.

That being said, it was a bit obvious Schneider would start.. Luongo sucks in Minny and its well documented

Only in Vancouver can this need a new thread. This is very laughable.

Hope for a good game, or else CDC will be an ugly place to visit.

Been playing so well with our backup, can you imagine now that we're starting our real #1 guy? This team is going to be ridiculously good.

It is Schneider confirmed on team1040.

Boy there is some pressure on Cory, if he don't have a good game, the discussion/contraversy goes up another level lol

It will be interesting to see how he does under the pressure coming into the game after sitting do long.

Right on. I'm sure he'll do great. The big question is will AV go back to him if he has a great game? I think it's pretty obvious he'll go with Luongo next game if Cory has a bad game but I'm really curious to see what happens if Cory plays really well. Is Luongo still the guy? Has Schneider always been THE guy and AV is just waiting for him to put forth a strong effort again to re-claim the net?

Interesting. The Canucks typically get blown out in Minny. That happening again will only add to the goaltending 'controversy.'