The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

schnieder starts vs wild

Youth_Movement

Everybody is covering their behind cuz Gillis is dragging on and on and on and on something that should have been long done before game #1 of this season.It is his perogative to upset his players and demand whatever.Don't think Gillis' effected players enjoy this or give him any positive due for what he has failed to accomplish.

Is this the best decision for the club's success? Should Luongo even be dealt now?

What was Cory promised and how long will Gillis keep the circus going without really p'ing off his new starter going forward?

Looks pretty ugly from here.

I'm a Luuuu supporter but I am glad Cory is starting, he deserves to play too... I think all these guys would love to try for a cup together this year while the salary cap allows them to take a crack at it as a team. After this season its obvious there will be a new look to the Canucks next year, whatever that look may be they are all team-mates right now.

i think its a great time to start schnieder!!! i like lu more, but i firmly believe we DO have two number one goalies, lu had a hot streak, you have to let a hot goalie run its course. with almost three days off, with travel, and the fact luongo has kinda poo'ed the bed in minny for years, its just a smart decision. if schnieder kicks some @$$, then follow the script, run him until he fizzles out, or the next back to back. no controversy here, we are trying to win games

Archived