The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Music Suggestion

Brendan Gaunce

The fan noise at Rogers Arena has been a hot topic as of late and I have a little idea I think the Canucks should do. I think it might help a little bit to make some noise in the arena and get the crowd into it a bit more.

If they had Kesler and Booth inside the DJ room helping make music choices and wearing a mic. If they showed them on the jumbotron every few whistles and pumping the crow up I think it might bring some noise to the arena, would be kinda cool.

Just an idea.

The fan noise at Rogers Arena has been a hot topic as of late and I have a little idea I think the Canucks should do. I think it might help a little bit to make some noise in the arena and get the crowd into it a bit more.

If they had Kesler and Booth inside the DJ room helping make music choices and wearing a mic. If they showed them on the jumbotron every few whistles and pumping the crow up I think it might bring some noise to the arena, would be kinda cool.

Just an idea.

I have this dream where I'm a billionaire and I buy the Vancouver Canucks.

We lose the "DJ" and just go back to a god damn organ, playing classic hockey music Slap Shot style.

None of this NBA style flash and BS that brings in all the "fans" that are there just to be seen.

Strip it down and go old school, I just wanna drink my beer and cheer!

We lose the "DJ" and just go back to a god damn organ, playing classic hockey music Slap Shot style.

None of this NBA style flash and BS that brings in all the "fans" that are there just to be seen.

Archived