The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cory Schneider interview in the Province

Gonz

http://www.theprovince.com/touch/sports/hockey/canucks-hockey/Canucks+Schneider+call+against+Wild/7928795/story.html?rel=837260

This is for the idiots who claim Schneider told his agent to complain to the media or has been complaining to his agent.

Don't bother posting hatred for the team your'ee suppose be supporting by making up lies or assuming negative things against players without facts.

“He was speaking his mind and it’s not different from what everybody else has been saying in the media for the past six months."CS

Everybody knows the story,Bro.

Cory is the new #1 and Roberto was never to come back to Vancouver to play as a Canuck again.

That is what the deal is.I suspect you never got the memo?

“He was speaking his mind and it’s not different from what everybody else has been saying in the media for the past six months."CS

Everybody knows the story,Bro.

Cory is the new #1 and Roberto was never to come back to Vancouver to play as a Canuck again.

That is what the deal is.I suspect you never got the memo?

God, why can't we keep both of these guys. They're such good people.

In a perfect world, we could afford both and they would share the crease evenly.

In a perfect world you don't let your starting #1 have the media eat him for breakfast and let it get so far out of control the guy wants out.

I see Gillis is doing a good job reigning in the: ' Cory Schneider is p.o.'d story'.Too bad he thought so little of Luongo to afford him the same grace.

All in a day's work for the GM.

In a perfect world you don't let your starting #1 have the media eat him for breakfast and let it get so far out of control the guy wants out.

I see Gillis is doing a good job reigning in the: ' Cory Schneider is p.o.'d story'.Too bad he thought so little of Luongo to afford him the same grace.

All in a day's work for the GM.

Archived