Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gonz

Cory Schneider interview in the Province

171 posts in this topic

“He was speaking his mind and it’s not different from what everybody else has been saying in the media for the past six months."CS

Everybody knows the story,Bro.

Cory is the new #1 and Roberto was never to come back to Vancouver to play as a Canuck again.

That is what the deal is.I suspect you never got the memo?

“He was speaking his mind and it’s not different from what everybody else has been saying in the media for the past six months."CS

Everybody knows the story,Bro.

Cory is the new #1 and Roberto was never to come back to Vancouver to play as a Canuck again.

That is what the deal is.I suspect you never got the memo?

God, why can't we keep both of these guys. They're such good people.

In a perfect world, we could afford both and they would share the crease evenly.

In a perfect world you don't let your starting #1 have the media eat him for breakfast and let it get so far out of control the guy wants out.

I see Gillis is doing a good job reigning in the: ' Cory Schneider is p.o.'d story'.Too bad he thought so little of Luongo to afford him the same grace.

All in a day's work for the GM.

Anyone feels worry for CS? What if he lets in 4 goals tomorrow and the Canucks lost 4-3? hum.....

In a perfect world you don't let your starting #1 have the media eat him for breakfast and let it get so far out of control the guy wants out.

I see Gillis is doing a good job reigning in the: ' Cory Schneider is p.o.'d story'.Too bad he thought so little of Luongo to afford him the same grace.

All in a day's work for the GM.

Wonder if Schneider's thinking about getting a new agent...

I know I certainly wouldn't want someone painting a selfish image of me to the media

NO ONE EVER SAID "CORY SCHNEIDER IS THE NUMBER ONE GOALTENDER"

No kidding, eh? Something everyone doesn't know. Sham mind reading at it's best.or is it .....the worst?

Many not able to face reality here.