The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cory Schneider interview in the Province

Gonz

My post from the '/topic/339658-schnieder-starts-vs-wild/">schnieder starts vs wild' thread:

Why the hell do people get so upset at someone speaking honestly rather than replying with no comment or cliches? He was being truthful when he said there were be an issue if Luongo starts 40 out of the 48 games but that he realizes the Canucks need time to orchestrate a deal involving a goalie of Luongo's calibre.

Mike Liut's follow up interview:

http://www.teamradio.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Mike-Liut-Full-Interview.mp3

Gillis' reaction interview (along with other stuff in there too):

http://www.teamradio.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Mike-Gillis-Feb-5th.mp3

Nothing sensational in either of them unless someone turns it into something more than what it is.

In a perfect world you don't let your starting #1 have the media eat him for breakfast and let it get so far out of control the guy wants out.

I see Gillis is doing a good job reigning in the: ' Cory Schneider is p.o.'d story'.Too bad he thought so little of Luongo to afford him the same grace.

All in a day's work for the GM.

And how is that attempt to trade him working out?

The bottom line is Schneider is the easier piece to move, and will likely get the same or higher return.

If a team calls Gillis up tomorrow and says "I'll give you this young star player for Schneider", you don't think Gillis would consider it?

Seriously, you believe Schneider when he says he didnt even know..... whatever, he knew. Whiny baby,trying to cover his tracks. I hope he gets blown out tomorrow.

LLL

LONG

LIVE

LUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I dont get this at all. The whole point to a forum like this is to basically state your opinion on whats going on with the team.& pretty much 75% of what is discussed is speculation. Most of us are not in touch with MG personally. So together we discus what we think is going on. Is expressing a negative opinion about a subject or trying to put 2 & 2 together hatred? Im thinking more like constructive criticism.

this one time in high school, i had a crush on this girl... i told her best friend instead of saying it myself..... leaves me in the clear and still got my point across... might not be the case with cory, but just sayin'. i dated that girl for three years. doesnt clear anything up, but its a nice example of making your voice heard without any talking

this one time in high school, i had a crush on this girl... i told her best friend instead of saying it myself..... leaves me in the clear and still got my point across... might not be the case with cory, but just sayin'. i dated that girl for three years. doesnt clear anything up, but its a nice example of making your voice heard without any talking

Archived