The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cory Schneider interview in the Province

Gonz

See above post for wanting to be traded, gillis quoted it.

You don't sign CS to that type of contract if he's your backup, especially with Luongos contract. How is this so hard to get?

does it have to be said if its obviously implied, jeez you love luongo so much at least realize they're trying to defend his honour a little by not coming right out with it.

See above post for wanting to be traded, gillis quoted it.

You don't sign CS to that type of contract if he's your backup, especially with Luongos contract. How is this so hard to get?

does it have to be said if its obviously implied, jeez you love luongo so much at least realize they're trying to defend his honour a little by not coming right out with it.

I like both goalies, but the Luongo hate is beyond retarded

if they wanted to trade him as badly as you're implying, then they would have traded him. especially if they were set on Schneider being the starter, and they sure as hell would not have given Luongo 4 starts in a row.

And a 3 year deal for someone who they're supposedly set on being the starter and being the future of the canucks goaltending doesn't add up, why only 3 years why not 5 or 6? Cause they aren't ready to 100% commit to him yet just like Montreal with Subban.

Don't hate Loungo but his time here is done.

It's fairly obvious they've been trying to move Loungo but the right deal isn't in place. I expect him to moved by the trade deadline or in the summer when their return is a greater value.

Gillis didn't give Luongo 4 starts, AV did.

Why are you even looking at the years in the contract when it's the amount that designates him as a starter.They wouldn't invest that much in two goalies.

you don't think Gillis has any input in who starts? lol

Gillis said it himself we're here to win games not worry about peoples feelings, and Luongo is the better goaltender right now that's why he got those starts. Schneider is playing well tonight too.

They aren't going to make a trade this season, why would they give up the luxury of having 2 great goalies. It will be done after the season

Video? Direct quote? Soundbite? Mmm hmm...didn't think you'd provide one. Your claim, the onus is on you to back it up. You'd think you'd know the drill on CDC by now.

:lol:...more informed....... :rolleyes:

Here you go , I'll hold your damn hand, about 6 mins in. I thought this was common knowledge

http://www.teamradio.ca/news/mike-gillis-on-canucks-goaltending-and-kesler-health/

:lol: Ohhh, man.....

This guys funny. I mean what kind of brain child talks about a quote and then rambles off something that didn't happen and then refuse to back it up.

The best part is it still doesn't say anything about Luongo asking for a trade. Of course they're going to talk about options if Luongo has said he would be willing to waive his NTC.

This guys funny. I mean what kind of brain child talks about a quote and then rambles off something that didn't happen and then refuse to back it up.

The best part is it still doesn't say anything about Luongo asking for a trade. Of course they're going to talk about options if Luongo has said he would be willing to waive his NTC.

Now when Luongo said he would waive his no trade clause wouldn't you automatically think that a conversation about options would happen?

However just because a conversation about options happens it doesn't mean Luongo is asking to be traded. You're putting emphasis on something that's not there. I understand what you're saying and I understand what you want to be true but you should stop trying to prove something with assumptions. No matter how many times you say this you don't have enough parts of the equation to fit your belief.

Kind of like how you assumed I didn't listen to the interview. I did and I listened to it when it first happened. You didn't find some hidden gem of information you just showed how you went wrong. It doesn't mean you are wrong but there is nothing out there yet that says Luongo asked for a trade. As least with CoHo we've got his weirdo agents conflicting comments.

Now when Luongo said he would waive his no trade clause wouldn't you automatically think that a conversation about options would happen?

However just because a conversation about options happens it doesn't mean Luongo is asking to be traded. You're putting emphasis on something that's not there. I understand what you're saying and I understand what you want to be true but you should stop trying to prove something with assumptions. No matter how many times you say this you don't have enough parts of the equation to fit your belief.

Kind of like how you assumed I didn't listen to the interview. I did and I listened to it when it first happened. You didn't find some hidden gem of information you just showed how you went wrong. It doesn't mean you are wrong but there is nothing out there yet that says Luongo asked for a trade. As least with CoHo we've got his weirdo agents conflicting comments.

Archived