The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kesler's Relationship With Vancouver: On Shaky Ground

King of the ES

It's ok. Kes is a professional who's shown amazing dedication to this team. Just recently we saw more proof of that when he was so good natured about his temporary demotions to secretary, bag boy and Timmie's slinger.

And let's be honest, that naked pic is enough to guarantee the team will continue to want him to be their public....erm...face for years to come.

Kesler obviously loves Vancouver, and wants to be a big part of the city for a long time. A millionaire doesn't go bag groceries and serve donuts just for s**ts and giggles.

On top of this, our D-core is generally excellent already, but without Kesler our team's most glaring need is obviously 2nd line center. So the trade proposed doesn't make a lick of sense.

I'm sorry, what exactly am I making up?

-Did Overhardt not say in December that Kesler was "several months away" from returning, to which Gilman responded with "that's news to me".

-Did Overhardt not say last May in response to AV's assertion that Kesler's injury was not a factor in his non-performance, that "anybody who believes that his injury did not affect his play must have fallen off a turnip truck"?

I mean, you can stick your head in the sand and pretend that things like this don't happen, but you would be denying reality. Your choice, I guess, but please let me know what part of my post I'm "making up".

Bertuzzi Babe is the same hypocrit that calls people sheep, tells me that I'm an embarrassment, and then chirps somebody yesterday about how lame it is to use "personal insults" in response. :lol: Newsflash for Bertuzzi Babe: longevity does not equate to credibility on a message board. You have none.

The only smoke is that which is emanating from your nether regions........as usual. This post is nothing more than pure unadulterated trolling. Making up $#^! as usual to stir things up and attempting to word it to give you wiggle room and an escape when your content is proven wrong and it's stapled to the wall.. Sorry, we all know what you are, you keep proving it ...time after time after time after time........

Your posts are an enormous embarrassment to Canucks fans everywhere.

And once again, you're putting your own personal spin on comments taken out of context to stir up crap. There's no argument that this is exactly what your posts and threads are created for. The only reason they're created and posted. If you're not making it up by putting your own personal-agenda-spin on out of context .......making threads about stuff that doesn't exist save in your own mind, you're swallowing the media drivel (as is evidenced by some of the content of your posts) which makes you a member of the Baaaaaa.... flock. Your post content on this board is an embarrassment to other Canucks fans...... embarrrassment, which, if you have been paying attention, is evident all over this board judging by the number of posts about you.....non-complimentary ones.

"Sheep" are people who don't apply context to quotes, and just take them at their word. Did you take Cody Hodgson at his word last March, when he was asked point blank if he wanted to be traded out of Vancouver, and went on to completely dodge the question? By your guidelines, then, he neither asked for a trade nor was he upset with his role?

"Sheep" are people who listen to Cory Schneider's polished answers and actually believe that he's happy with what's going on here, and that Roberto Luongo is still hanging around. Those are sheep. Context needs to be a consideration, always.

Archived