95 replies to this topic

#31 pwnstar

pwnstar

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

Kesler said he loved this city, the fans love him. He's the type of player that doesn't catch flack from the fanbase.

Posted Image

#32 Robongo

Robongo

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

By reading all of both of their comments I do get the sense that they are not on the same page . For av to come out and say injury wasn't an excuse for kesler last year was absurd. How does he know how his body is feeling? I think we've needed a new voice inside the room for a while . Hopefully MG realizes this sooner than later...
And I don't know what loving the city has to do with being on shaky terms with the management? Everyones flaming the OP and claiming "oh he loves us and the city". So ???? what? What does that have to do with his point ?

Edited by Robongo, 07 February 2013 - 11:19 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Thanks R.Luongo. for the sig!=)

#33 tottenhamninja

tottenhamninja

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:17 AM

2 more posts to a hundred.. i dont mind filling this useless thread with mindless jabber
hi, my name is daniel, and i wear comfy pants.

#34 tottenhamninja

tottenhamninja

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:18 AM

Come on you Nucks.

that's a 100.
hi, my name is daniel, and i wear comfy pants.

#35 higgyfan

higgyfan

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,516 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:23 AM

Because illiminating our secondary scoring and adding to our D is going to make us a better team. And please, stop reading between the lines and creating 'truths' that simply aren't there.

#36 sakage.shinga

sakage.shinga

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:25 AM

Sigh...I should really read the OP's name before reading the entire post...what a waste of time...
Posted Image

#37 Nathan MacKinnon

Nathan MacKinnon

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,242 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:27 AM

Use your brain before coming up with a proposal, or another thread in fact

Weber can't be traded as you can't trade someone who has been offersheeted for a year
Kesler can't be traded as he has an NTC

jesus christ

Ban him already

+1 this post!

Posted Image

Credit to Intoewsables :wub: :wub: :wub:

Formerly known as UMADBRO?

Luongo Supporter. Does not deserve any of this BS

#38 Snake Doctor

Snake Doctor

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,725 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:29 AM

There is a free counselor you can talk to at your local YMCA.
Posted Image

#39 bluesman60

bluesman60

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,376 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:31 AM

Oh no....not these Shea Weber to Vancouver posts again!
Besides that would be a severe overpayment for Shea Weber as well as add to the cap problem. You still have to get a forward of Kesler's stature for the 2nd line.

#40 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:32 AM

This sort of "smoke" is often a signal that there's fire in the background. See all of the signals with Cody, for proof: working out on his own, wanting multiple physician opinions, etc.

The only smoke is that which is emanating from your nether regions........as usual. This post is nothing more than pure unadulterated trolling. Making up $#^! as usual to stir things up and attempting to word it to give you wiggle room and an escape when your content is proven wrong and it's stapled to the wall.. Sorry, we all know what you are, you keep proving it ...time after time after time after time........

Your posts are an enormous embarrassment to Canucks fans everywhere.

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 07 February 2013 - 11:38 AM.

"Sursumredditio" non usquam in hac mea loquantur!

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.....

#41 poetica

poetica

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,460 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:35 AM

It's ok. Kes is a professional who's shown amazing dedication to this team. Just recently we saw more proof of that when he was so good natured about his temporary demotions to secretary, bag boy and Timmie's slinger.

And let's be honest, that naked pic is enough to guarantee the team will continue to want him to be their public....erm...face for years to come.
Go, Canucks, Go!
Every single one of them.

Thanks for the memories, Luo! :'(

#42 Nas19

Nas19

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:48 AM

LOL. Oh my god I just knew this was by ES the moment I read the title. My exact first thought was, "Huh, this sounds like something that a$$hole, King of the BS would write." And sure enough it was.

My second thought was:
:rolleyes:

Edited by Nas19, 07 February 2013 - 11:49 AM.

#43 D-Money

D-Money

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,749 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:48 AM

Kesler obviously loves Vancouver, and wants to be a big part of the city for a long time. A millionaire doesn't go bag groceries and serve donuts just for s**ts and giggles.

On top of this, our D-core is generally excellent already, but without Kesler our team's most glaring need is obviously 2nd line center. So the trade proposed doesn't make a lick of sense.
Posted Image

#44 John.Tallhouse

John.Tallhouse

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:52 AM

Wack...
Posted Image

#45 pwnstar

pwnstar

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:53 AM

Blogaholics anonymous

1-800-GIVE IT UP

Posted Image

#46 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,452 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:53 AM

On top of this, our D-core is generally excellent already, but without Kesler our team's most glaring need is obviously 2nd line center. So the trade proposed doesn't make a lick of sense.

It makes plenty of sense.................as long as it makes sense that you wouldn't be surprised seeing the flames win the NW :lol:

Edited by Shift-4, 07 February 2013 - 11:54 AM.

Hockey is the only sport, the rest are just games.

#47 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

Making up $#^! as usual to stir things up and attempting to word it to give you wiggle room and an escape when your content is proven wrong and it's stapled to the wall..

I'm sorry, what exactly am I making up?

-Did Overhardt not say in December that Kesler was "several months away" from returning, to which Gilman responded with "that's news to me".

-Did Overhardt not say last May in response to AV's assertion that Kesler's injury was not a factor in his non-performance, that "anybody who believes that his injury did not affect his play must have fallen off a turnip truck"?

I mean, you can stick your head in the sand and pretend that things like this don't happen, but you would be denying reality. Your choice, I guess, but please let me know what part of my post I'm "making up".

You're the same hypocrite that calls people sheep, tells me that I'm an embarrassment, and then chirps somebody yesterday about how lame it is to use "personal insults" in response. :lol: Newsflash for Bertuzzi Babe: longevity does not equate to credibility on a message board. You have none.

Edited by King of the ES, 07 February 2013 - 11:59 AM.

#48 Drakrami

Drakrami

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

Are you making money off this post? This looks like one of those horrible blogs with links that tempt you to click on it but the article inside is total BS.

#49 Apricot

Apricot

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,624 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:56 AM

Come on you Nucks.

that's a 100.

4/10 on your 100th post. Your 100th post should always be super epic. But its okay, better give something awesome on your 1000th post ;).

As for the OP. I say 100 votes to ban this guy from CDC or bring the minus back. Either or would be good.

ahmet-maranki-kayisi-yagi.jpg

Previously known as CanucksRuleAll, CRA or Cantaloupe.

RIP RR, LB, PD. Forever in our hearts <3

#50 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:58 AM

Kesler obviously loves Vancouver, and wants to be a big part of the city for a long time. A millionaire doesn't go bag groceries and serve donuts just for s**ts and giggles.

A lot of people appear to think that I'm referencing the city of Vancouver, which is not correct. It's the Vancouver Canucks. I would guess that he loves the beautiful city of Vancouver, obviously, but there is a lot of evidence mounting that he perhaps has a problem with either AV/MG and the way they've handled these injuries of his.

#51 Deets

Deets

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:59 AM

I really think that Kes is gonna have a spectacular year next year. I would regret trading him.

Also, is it weird that I don't care about Weber anymore? I would rather have another goal scoring forward of some sort.

#52 Bertuzzipunch

Bertuzzipunch

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:00 PM

professional troll is successful

Posted Image

#53 Papayas

Papayas

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,540 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:00 PM

Can we ban this guy already?

#54 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:01 PM

I'm sorry, what exactly am I making up?

-Did Overhardt not say in December that Kesler was "several months away" from returning, to which Gilman responded with "that's news to me".

-Did Overhardt not say last May in response to AV's assertion that Kesler's injury was not a factor in his non-performance, that "anybody who believes that his injury did not affect his play must have fallen off a turnip truck"?

I mean, you can stick your head in the sand and pretend that things like this don't happen, but you would be denying reality. Your choice, I guess, but please let me know what part of my post I'm "making up".

Bertuzzi Babe is the same hypocrit that calls people sheep, tells me that I'm an embarrassment, and then chirps somebody yesterday about how lame it is to use "personal insults" in response. :lol: Newsflash for Bertuzzi Babe: longevity does not equate to credibility on a message board. You have none.

And once again, you're putting your own personal spin on comments taken out of context just to stir up crap. There's no argument that this is exactly what your posts and threads are created for. The only reason they're created and posted. If you're not making it up by putting your own personal-agenda-spin on out of context .......making threads about stuff that doesn't exist save in your own mind, you're swallowing the media drivel (as is evidenced by some of the content of your posts) which makes you appear to be a member of the Baaaaaa.... flock. Your post content on this board is an embarrassment to other Canucks fans...... embarrassment, which, if you have been paying attention, is evident all over this board judging by the number of posts about you.....non-complimentary ones.

You've created your persona here by virtue of your post content.....troll-behavior content. Perhaps it's time to live with it and own it now? Accept the consequences of such behavior?

longevity does not equate to credibility on a message board. You have none.

:lol:

No further comment required.

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 07 February 2013 - 12:07 PM.

#55 4thLineGrinder

4thLineGrinder

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:04 PM

As for the trade, Nashville can't realistically compete with two monster contracts (Weber & Rinne) and a bunch of complementary players.

but we would look good in the exact same situation!?? :picard:

9 mill in goalies,
3, 4 mill d men
gut our depth at centre..........
AND webers MONSTER contract
:emot-parrot:

#56 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,357 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:05 PM

The only smoke is that which is emanating from your nether regions........as usual. This post is nothing more than pure unadulterated trolling. Making up $#^! as usual to stir things up and attempting to word it to give you wiggle room and an escape when your content is proven wrong and it's stapled to the wall.. Sorry, we all know what you are, you keep proving it ...time after time after time after time........

Your posts are an enormous embarrassment to Canucks fans everywhere.

Geez .. even Flames fans are embarrassed, and that takes a lot ..

"To Thine Own Self Be True"

"Always tell the Truth. That way, you don’t have to remember what you said"  ~ Mark Twain ~

#57 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:08 PM

And once again, you're putting your own personal spin on comments taken out of context to stir up crap. There's no argument that this is exactly what your posts and threads are created for. The only reason they're created and posted. If you're not making it up by putting your own personal-agenda-spin on out of context .......making threads about stuff that doesn't exist save in your own mind, you're swallowing the media drivel (as is evidenced by some of the content of your posts) which makes you a member of the Baaaaaa.... flock. Your post content on this board is an embarrassment to other Canucks fans...... embarrrassment, which, if you have been paying attention, is evident all over this board judging by the number of posts about you.....non-complimentary ones.

"Sheep" are people who don't apply context to quotes, and just take them at their word. Did you take Cody Hodgson at his word last March, when he was asked point blank if he wanted to be traded out of Vancouver, and went on to completely dodge the question? By your guidelines, then, he neither asked for a trade nor was he upset with his role?

"Sheep" are people who listen to Cory Schneider's polished answers and actually believe that he's happy with what's going on here, and that Roberto Luongo is still hanging around. Those are sheep. Context needs to be a consideration, always.

#58 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:09 PM

Geez .. even Flames fans are embarrassed, and that takes a lot ..

And if you know if that's the case........

#59 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,452 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:10 PM

"Sheep" are people who don't apply context to quotes, and just take them at their word. Did you take Cody Hodgson at his word last March, when he was asked point blank if he wanted to be traded out of Vancouver, and went on to completely dodge the question? By your guidelines, then, he neither asked for a trade nor was he upset with his role?

"Sheep" are people who listen to Cory Schneider's polished answers and actually believe that he's happy with what's going on here, and that Roberto Luongo is still hanging around. Those are sheep. Context needs to be a consideration, always.

So I guess she beat you on the Kesler topic since you had to run off on a tangent. :lol:
Hockey is the only sport, the rest are just games.

#60 Lups

Lups

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,503 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:11 PM

If anyones time is up, it is AVs. Not Kesler

Kesler plays from the heart and gives it his all. We need more players like that. Not less.....

ifcoyb.jpg

Signature Credit goes to Vintage Canuck___________small.pngGM - STHS

NHL: Vancouver&Toronto / MLB: Toronto / NBA: Dallas / NFL: Philadelphia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.