The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver Trade Deadline(Make your prediction)

Someone like Max Talbot (if Philly tanks) would be someone I'd like the team to target. In general, I'd love for them to get another big, energetic depth center who can also chip in with the occasional goal (I'd say get Mike Rupp from the Wild for cheap (hopefully) after they bow out this year).

I don't think our team needs much. The only thing I see the team doing is dumping Booth for a rental, but that is only if he plays really bad... REALLY bad, which I doubt.

Our roster is pretty full when healthy

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Higgins-Kesler-Booth

Raymond-Schroeder-Hansen/Kassian

Malhotra-Lapierre-Kassian/Hansen

Volpatti or Weise

Hamhuis-Edler

Garrison-Bieksa

Ballard-Tanev

Alberts

Barker (I'm guessing he'll be sent down)

Schneider

Luongo

Hansen/Booth/Kassian/Burrows will be all over the place, they can all play on all four lines.

More defensive depth would be nice...I know we have Barker and Vandemeer but I don't trust them especially Barker plus depth never hurts I'd move late picks for a depth D man. As for what I predict I think we stand pat for the most part maybe move some mid level prospects for a veteran winger that has playoff experience

I think little will be done and whomever the Canucks get will be overhyped and raved about.

The players that get traded will be made fun of, mocked and people will be happy they are gone (even though they never said it before).

There will be lots of: whoever we got>>>>>>>>>than whoever we traded away

The Canucks will lose in round 1 or two but then we'll learn Kessler or Burrows or Higgins was injured and we'll all start saying "just wait until next year"..............

I think little will be done and whomever the Canucks get will be overhyped and raved about.

The players that get traded will be made fun of, mocked and people will be happy they are gone (even though they never said it before).

There will be lots of: whoever we got>>>>>>>>>than whoever we traded away

The Canucks will lose in round 1 or two but then we'll learn Kessler or Burrows or Higgins was injured and we'll all start saying "just wait until next year"..............

Archived