Posted Image

#32 King Of The BS

King Of The BS

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

I find that list as an embarrassment to people who actually understand and actually have credit
in the field on journalism.

whoever wrote that comment is definitely a homer for a team that has black yellow and white for its colors

bias is every player on this list aside from marchand has had an incident with the bruins.

ott subban burr lappy im sure carcillo and torres have had incidents with the bruins.

bruins homerism I think so!

and lucic neil chara eager and mcginn and downie are all respected by they're own teammates

but when the body of evidence that large as it is on youtube and you get articles such as this gem

from a supposedly unbiased partial news magazine such as SPORTS ILLUSTRATED....it makes me want to show

these so called writers how to do it, oh and ripping my finger nails off is as painful as reading anything SI
has ever wrote .
All Hail....

King Of The BS

#33 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75,249 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:39 PM

I find that list as an embarrassment to people who actually understand and actually have credit
in the field on journalism.

whoever wrote that comment is definitely a homer for a team that has black yellow and white for its colors

bias is every player on this list aside from marchand has had an incident with the bruins.

ott subban burr lappy im sure carcillo and torres have had incidents with the bruins.

bruins homerism I think so!

and lucic neil chara eager and mcginn and downie are all respected by they're own teammates

but when the body of evidence that large as it is on youtube and you get articles such as this gem

from a supposedly unbiased partial news magazine such as SPORTS ILLUSTRATED....it makes me want to show

these so called writers how to do it, oh and ripping my finger nails off is as painful as reading anything SI
has ever wrote .

Nice username.

:bigblush:

307mg00.jpg

#34 King Of The BS

King Of The BS

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:09 PM

l

Nice username.

:bigblush:

thank you sir!
All Hail....

King Of The BS

#35 Bombastik der Teutone

Bombastik der Teutone

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,659 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:54 PM

important is that we love them :)

179zig.jpg

Credits to Discord for the Signature

iqbl75.jpgCDCGML St.Louis Blues Rosteriqbl75.jpg

"You dream to score your first goal in the NHL. You dream to be here, first of all. To score a hat-trick, that's just an added bonus.Josh Jooris"

#36 higgyfan

higgyfan

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,268 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:09 PM

Wow. How soon Cooke has been forgiven. I think using dirty checks to injure players is far worse than the silly antics that Burr and Lappy get up to. Although it is nice to see a decline in that, as well as the diving, this year.

#37 firestorm238

firestorm238

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

Like most of these articles written by Eastern journalists most of their comments against Burrows and Lapierre seem to be from several years ago - which is probably the last time these goofs watched a Canucks game. I don't get how we can consider Cooke to be 'reformed' but not Burr? I watch nearly ever Canucks game and I very rarely see any funny business - chirping aside (if you care about that you're a brain dead prude) - from either of these guys.

#38 miked1101

miked1101

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:47 PM

SI;DR (Sports Illustrated, Didn't Read)
Posted Image

#39 King Heffy

King Heffy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,016 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:48 PM

Anyone who considers Mike Milbury qualified to call people an embarassment to the game is not to be taken seriously.

CMc20QE.gif

Put Gino in the ROH

#40 Pineapples

Pineapples

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,427 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:28 PM

What a stupid article. Calling Lappy a hit and run artist?

Yes we have guys people hate playing against. But who would honestly prefer to play against lucic and marchand over Burrows and Lappy? Probably not many.

Pineapple_jumps.gifPineapple_jumps.gif

#41 Salmonberries

Salmonberries

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,375 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:49 AM

Like most of these articles written by Eastern journalists most of their comments against Burrows and Lapierre seem to be from several years ago - which is probably the last time these goofs watched a Canucks game. I don't get how we can consider Cooke to be 'reformed' but not Burr? I watch nearly ever Canucks game and I very rarely see any funny business - chirping aside (if you care about that you're a brain dead prude) - from either of these guys.

It's residue from the Toronto media smear job of the 2011 playoff run. As we all know, Burrows moved out the agitator role quite a while ago and Lapierre isn't the same player at all that played for Montreal. This guy is at least three years behind the curve.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.