The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

lapierre burrows ranked top 10 in most hated players in hockey

canucks1417

Oh, and funny how we would have had 3 of the top 10 if we kept Torres. :bigblush:

Is it a coincidenc that we went to the finals with these three on our roster?

Time to make a trade for a guy like Torres Gillis. Maybe Ott or Neil at the deadline if they can be had. I would trade any one of our top prospects other than Jensen for one of those guys. They're the type of players you need in the playoffs.

I find that list as an embarrassment to people who actually understand and actually have credit

in the field on journalism.

whoever wrote that comment is definitely a homer for a team that has black yellow and white for its colors

bias is every player on this list aside from marchand has had an incident with the bruins.

ott subban burr lappy im sure carcillo and torres have had incidents with the bruins.

bruins homerism I think so!

and lucic neil chara eager and mcginn and downie are all respected by they're own teammates

but when the body of evidence that large as it is on youtube and you get articles such as this gem

from a supposedly unbiased partial news magazine such as SPORTS ILLUSTRATED....it makes me want to show

these so called writers how to do it, oh and ripping my finger nails off is as painful as reading anything SI

has ever wrote .

I find that list as an embarrassment to people who actually understand and actually have credit

in the field on journalism.

whoever wrote that comment is definitely a homer for a team that has black yellow and white for its colors

bias is every player on this list aside from marchand has had an incident with the bruins.

ott subban burr lappy im sure carcillo and torres have had incidents with the bruins.

bruins homerism I think so!

and lucic neil chara eager and mcginn and downie are all respected by they're own teammates

but when the body of evidence that large as it is on youtube and you get articles such as this gem

from a supposedly unbiased partial news magazine such as SPORTS ILLUSTRATED....it makes me want to show

these so called writers how to do it, oh and ripping my finger nails off is as painful as reading anything SI

has ever wrote .

Like most of these articles written by Eastern journalists most of their comments against Burrows and Lapierre seem to be from several years ago - which is probably the last time these goofs watched a Canucks game. I don't get how we can consider Cooke to be 'reformed' but not Burr? I watch nearly ever Canucks game and I very rarely see any funny business - chirping aside (if you care about that you're a brain dead prude) - from either of these guys.

Archived