Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

key2thecup

SN Magazine: The Truth behind the Hodgson trade

37 posts in this topic

Man you're pathetic. Go express your man love for Hodgson somewhere else. It's getting old.

Buffalo is the winner as of right now.

Hodgson is packing in the points, and Sulzer is a great player for them. Kassian needs to show he's effective consistently and on his own, not just with the Sedins. Loving Kassian but I'm simply speaking the truth, all bias aside..

"There was Rich Winter, a sometimes quarrelsome maverick agent, who is no favourite of Vancouver GM Mike Gillis." GJ

Some sharp edges cutting there.

“I spoke to the coach about my role on the team,” he says. “That’s not unusual.”

"Well, it’s less usual than he imagines, and far less usual than the Canucks were willing to tolerate."GJ

What a load of crap.

" When Hodsgon went to the coach to talk about his role on the team, in the broader sense he was only asking for a trade." GJ

This is something Gillis would write.What a load of manure.

"There was Rich Winter, a sometimes quarrelsome maverick agent, who is no favourite of Vancouver GM Mike Gillis." GJ

Some sharp edges cutting there.

“I spoke to the coach about my role on the team,” he says. “That’s not unusual.”

"Well, it’s less usual than he imagines, and far less usual than the Canucks were willing to tolerate."GJ

What a load of crap.

" When Hodsgon went to the coach to talk about his role on the team, in the broader sense he was only asking for a trade." GJ

This is something Gillis would write.What a load of manure.

You post an article that is almost a year old for... what purpose exactly? The views expressed in it would have been relevant had this been posted during the time of the trade.

So your hate for Luongo is destroying the world then?

Waste of time. This is an OLD ARTICLE, from last year. Nothing new here what so ever.

What was the point in making this thread OP?

I have zero hate for Luo so you are out to lunch or you are a demented old man like your sig suggests.

Worse,you are a demented young man.

Please,get some help.

And your point? Just cuz it's his nickname doesn't mean he's a slow moving dumb fish. And yes, I emphasized dumb because he is not a dumb person.

You post an article that is almost a year old for... what purpose exactly? The views expressed in it would have been relevant had this been posted during the time of the trade.

Pretty old article. Posting it now makes it sound like it is something recent. I think this topic has been extensively covered on here :)