Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ugli Fruit

[PGT] - Canucks 4, Mild 1

The Results of this Poll has an Impact on AV's Decision   204 votes

1. 1. Who starts next game?

• Cory Schneider
    • Roberto Luongo
    • Eddie Lack
    • Nobody; Go 6 attackers all game

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

174 posts in this topic

Hansen strikes me as someone who could be a future Bergenheim. This guy is chompin at the bit to breakout as a legit second liner. I remember against Chicago in the playoffs he was almost ready to take that step. Hes played great in the last few playoffs save a few missed golden chances and I feel hes at a point in his career where he will stop blowing chances. i hope we find a good role for him or get great return for him in a trade if he does breakout. In any event hes a nice guy to have in our bottom 6 for the time being.

OP can add a poll.

I will be interested to see the results if he does.

Hansen strikes me as someone who could be a future Bergenheim. This guy is chompin at the bit to breakout as a legit second liner. I remember against Chicago in the playoffs he was almost ready to take that step. Hes played great in the last few playoffs save a few missed golden chances and I feel hes at a point in his career where he will stop blowing chances. i hope we find a good role for him or get great return for him in a trade if he does breakout. In any event hes a nice guy to have in our bottom 6 for the time being.

Schneiders SP since first game .948 sweet !!

Great game and win.

solid win all around, keep it going boys.

Secondary scoring and a stellar game by the Schneiderman. Good two points. So happy: Raymond, Hansen, and Tanev are all standing out big time, but it was a good all around game for the team. Way to go boyz, bring on the Flames! :towel:

P.S

Schneider starts next game no question! Maybe we should keep them both and have 2 #1 goalies win the cup this year :P

omg minnesota mild... i cant beleive ive never heard that. im never saying wild again

@TH2NSTATSGUY

Canucks: 0 giveaways vs Wild in 4-1 win.....Minnesota had 8

Schneider was named the starter for a reason wasn't he? 22 saves on 23 shots is a huge statement. Great game by Schneider. Nothing against Luongo but you go with the hot goaltender. 2 goals on 25 shots is just average from Lu last game.

Schneider will get the start no doubt in my mind.

OP can add a poll.

I will be interested to see the results if he does.