The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] - Canucks 4, Mild 1

Ugli Fruit

The Results of this Poll has an Impact on AV's Decision  

204 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hansen strikes me as someone who could be a future Bergenheim. This guy is chompin at the bit to breakout as a legit second liner. I remember against Chicago in the playoffs he was almost ready to take that step. Hes played great in the last few playoffs save a few missed golden chances and I feel hes at a point in his career where he will stop blowing chances. i hope we find a good role for him or get great return for him in a trade if he does breakout. In any event hes a nice guy to have in our bottom 6 for the time being.

Hansen strikes me as someone who could be a future Bergenheim. This guy is chompin at the bit to breakout as a legit second liner. I remember against Chicago in the playoffs he was almost ready to take that step. Hes played great in the last few playoffs save a few missed golden chances and I feel hes at a point in his career where he will stop blowing chances. i hope we find a good role for him or get great return for him in a trade if he does breakout. In any event hes a nice guy to have in our bottom 6 for the time being.

Secondary scoring and a stellar game by the Schneiderman. Good two points. So happy: Raymond, Hansen, and Tanev are all standing out big time, but it was a good all around game for the team. Way to go boyz, bring on the Flames! :towel:

P.S

Schneider starts next game no question! Maybe we should keep them both and have 2 #1 goalies win the cup this year :P

Schneider was named the starter for a reason wasn't he? 22 saves on 23 shots is a huge statement. Great game by Schneider. Nothing against Luongo but you go with the hot goaltender. 2 goals on 25 shots is just average from Lu last game.

Archived