Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ugli Fruit

[PGT] - Canucks 4, Mild 1

The Results of this Poll has an Impact on AV's Decision  

204 members have voted

1. 1. Who starts next game?

• Cory Schneider
    • Roberto Luongo
    • Eddie Lack
    • Nobody; Go 6 attackers all game

Yup. Average for Luongo when he's getting .960 Sv percentages the games before.

dude your trying to say Schneider made like 40 saves in a tight 1-0 shutout vs the Sharks. Schnieder was solid against the Minnesot Wild, they only threw 23 shots on him. 2 goals allowed against the more offensive Oilers, and a penalty shot is pretty solid too. Lu was solid vs the Oilers, Schneider solid against the Wild. You are try to say the difference between a huge game and an average game is 1 goal. Get real man, you sound so stupid.

Lol. You gotta give Luongo a break. He played well but not outstanding last game so may as well let Schneider come in and have a chance at taking back his job.

Hey, no need to throw out insults here, I'm only being realistic. I'm just saying Schneider gets the start, lol.

Highlights of the game for me:

Schneider

Raymond

Hansen

Schroeder

Kassian

Twins

Burr

Schroeder's sister/girlfriend DAMN!

Awesome win!

@imacVanSun

Schneider on magic 2-headed coin that AV kept flipping before starting Luongo 4/row: "I would like to see it. I call heads."

Hey, no need to throw out insults here, I'm only being realistic. I'm just saying Schneider gets the start, lol.

You can quote me on that by the way. Schneider starts 100%.

the Mild might get their revenge this coming Tuesday... No time to relax, it might bite us back at the Rogers "Funeral" Arena.. Great game!

Did you hear how dead it was in that arena as well? Worse than Rogers, and they are known for loving hockey.

Hansen strikes me as someone who could be a future Bergenheim. This guy is chompin at the bit to breakout as a legit second liner. I remember against Chicago in the playoffs he was almost ready to take that step. Hes played great in the last few playoffs save a few missed golden chances and I feel hes at a point in his career where he will stop blowing chances. i hope we find a good role for him or get great return for him in a trade if he does breakout. In any event hes a nice guy to have in our bottom 6 for the time being.

Every player on our team did what they are supposed to tonight. Sept that kassian turnover in his own end... Yikes! BUt all in all our most complete effort as a group. Well deserved, let's keep the points train rolling boys.