The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] - Canucks 4, Mild 1

Ugli Fruit

The Results of this Poll has an Impact on AV's Decision  

204 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dude, you not a bad guy!

You are extremely bad at hiding your extreme aching passion for Roberto Luongo

I personally don't care, I have come to terms with the fact that they will both be here the rest of the season and I'm ok with that.

Why

Because I have to be

So

Why in the hell are we arguing about starting goaltenders?

we won!

lets just hold hands and sing.

And this goes for you too downunder

Good game, esp in the 1st. The Wild looked like crap though - they struggled with the Canucks speed. Can hardly wait till 2 of their fastest players come back (Kes/Booth) - other teams will have their hands full with some very speedy lines.

AV has a pretty nice luxury of having a grade A 3rd defense pairing. They led the team in even strength (EV) TOI - which is uncommon in the league. You rarely see a teams bottom pairing eating that much TOI at EV - esp on the road, AV doesn't have to worry about d- matchups. They were out there often against Wilds top line. Good stuff.

Good game for Schroeder - again. Nice of AV to start him at the beginning of each period. He continues to impress me each game with his patience and reads - he has such great passing abilities as he sees the ice so well. He's def been the biggest surprise for me this yr, I wasn't expecting him to fit in seamlessly so quickly.

Time to eat up the Flames next.....

edit: Also thought this was Garrisons best game in a Canucks uni

A very solid road game. Only allow 3 shots in 1st period, score twice, and then Schneider stands tall in the second. Raymond and Hansen and Schroeder look great and add two more.

Having 2 excellent goalies is a good problem to have. I wonder what denomination of coin AV flips.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Yeah she was there at the draft too.

Was anyone else annoyed by the new pronunciation of "Parise"?

Pa-ree-zay sounds so much better than Pa-ree-zee

Archived