The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] - Canucks 4, Mild 1

Ugli Fruit

The Results of this Poll has an Impact on AV's Decision  

204 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And a few good games this season all of a sudden erases the fact that Cory Schneider has signed a contract with this team, quite unambiguously to be the starting goaltender for this team, and the fact that Roberto Luongo has asked to be traded and Mike Gillis is actively trying to trade him.

Classic CDC.

In all seriousness Luongo is playing as well as he always has throughout his career. Schneider is doing the same, save for a blowout in the first game of a shortened season following a lockout, in which almost every player in the league was going in to cold. Is there a significant point that has arisen over the course of these past few weeks that would change Mike Gillis' intentions?

To be as reactionary as most of you are being wouldn't serve any GM in professional sports well.

Excellent game!! I like the bend and not break stance when the mild were pressing and carying the play. just wait till this team get firing on all cylinders. lol @ the stupid arguments on the previous pages....funny when i say something people dont agree with i get a warning. anyways, I will save that for another day.

One of the things i do not like about Sportsnet in that they black out thier feed here in ontario. I dont understand why. i guess they want to force feed the peeps out here the laff team. I am stuck watching the game online as i do not want to support the NHL in buying the Nhl packages. So I was watching the game with my headphones on while the GF was watching her boring female shows on tv. Every time something exciting happened, I literally yelled and jumped up. After that I got reprimanded for almost giving her a heart attack.

I realize in the previous statement i said i do not want to support the NHL as i am still bitter about the lockout, but i just bought tickets to the detroit game on the 24th. If it is televised, i am in section 120 row 13. WOOOOO....CANT WAIT!!!!

Canucks vs. the lames next.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Excellent game!! I like the bend and not break stance when the mild were pressing and carying the play. just wait till this team get firing on all cylinders. lol @ the stupid arguments on the previous pages....funny when i say something people dont agree with i get a warning. anyways, I will save that for another day.

One of the things i do not like about Sportsnet in that they black out thier feed here in ontario. I dont understand why. i guess they want to force feed the peeps out here the laff team. I am stuck watching the game online as i do not want to support the NHL in buying the Nhl packages. So I was watching the game with my headphones on while the GF was watching her boring female shows on tv. Every time something exciting happened, I literally yelled and jumped up. After that I got reprimanded for almost giving her a heart attack.

I realize in the previous statement i said i do not want to support the NHL as i am still bitter about the lockout, but i just bought tickets to the detroit game on the 24th. If it is televised, i am in section 120 row 13. WOOOOO....CANT WAIT!!!!

Canucks vs. the lames next.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Schneider will start. Luongo came up big last game to give his chance to win, made some solid saves. Schnieder didn't need to make to many huge important saves because the team got him a solid lead and he shut the door and it was 4-0 going into the 3rd. They both just had solid games, you get from a top goalie not outstanding because they didn't have to be.

Archived