The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ref fights Hockey Player!

WHL rocks

He even took his visor off lol

One of the refs for my league told me a story recently about how he used to ref BCHL with Justin Morneau's dad. Apparently one time, a player chirped Morneau's dad for giving him a penalty and basically implied that he wouldn't be so tough without his reffing shirt on. So Morneau's dad ripped off his shirt and beat the heck out of the player. Sounded awesome.

Refs are made of steel. It's the only way they can do what they do out there. If i were a player I wouldn't want to mess with them lol

Haha, that's hilarious. I know refs have to be really fit to do their job, but I wouldn't expect one to jump a hockey player, just seems like a losing battle. That's amazing though. I love how he just casually drops his helmet. Player doesn't even suspect a thing.

Haha, that's hilarious. I know refs have to be really fit to do their job, but I wouldn't expect one to jump a hockey player, just seems like a losing battle. That's amazing though. I love how he just casually drops his helmet. Player doesn't even suspect a thing.

Archived