The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Vancouver Millionaires: A Rich History of Hockey

goneforever

Being fairly new to hockey and Vancouver, I had no idea who the Vancouver Millionaires were until the Canucks announced the jerseys with the Millionaires patch and released photos of Ryan Kesler wearing a modern replica of their uniform.

So, I did a bit of research and found it all fascinating, and then wrote this blog post about it:

The Vancouver Millionaires: A Rich History of Hockey

While this story may be old news to a lot of you, I found Vancouver's rich hockey history and contributions to the game of hockey very impressive. Respect!

Hope you enjoy the post.

Nice of you to find time for yourself and dig into the past. And admitting that you don't know everything about the history of Vancouver ice hockey. Many of the following posts might mock you for that even, considering what type of fans we have a lot of here...

In all it's ugliness and the use of a mixture of surplus colors adding up to the 'red' on the Millionaires jersey, the retro feel it has to it is incredible. One just has gotta love the beauty of the simplicity of the wholeness. Can't wait to see them in live action. And in my walk-in closet :)

Archived